Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Unlockables

Dec

Yh, it's been good to be fair. Finances are much better now. It's jan I'm unbeaten and About 800k below wage budget and still have about 40 million for transfers

Il just keep going lol

Finances probably have something to do with it as this year I got the SD in my Chelsea save in middle of 3rd season(winning league and Champions League in first two) right after selling Matic to P$G for €22M , I suppose

They are generated if they don't have a B team as some in Portugal do - same as Germany, Spain, Holland and France. This is only a handful of clubs though and these results you see are just simulation as if they were playing

Hey :)
Im playing 2 season Atletico, and two times im win league and Championship Cup, but i dont know why my Sugar Daddy is still lock :/  In first season im buy Balanta in second Chamberlain.
Any know why ?

Hey I just had Hugo Lloris retire at the start of my 10th season and bought him in first window does that not count as 10 seasons?? Also he went out of contract then retired, does that make a difference?

For my son obviously ive got a few more that will qualify but list wandering if they have to be under a contract when they retire so it cant be that its their last contract although I'm fairly sure I bought Eriksen in January in the first season and its the 11th season ive just finished and starting the 12th. And he retired while still in a contract but didn't say anything about a testimonial or anything and now I cant check back to see when I bought him