Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Unlockables

Dec

He would had to have retired at the end of the 10th, at the start of it would mean he'd been there 9 seasons, he also had to have a contract with you.

It was at the start of the 11th but he left before he retired so that would be why no son and Eriksen retired at the end of the 10th I think but cant be sure and he was still at the club

I think it has to be a player that you purchase, not one who was at the club when you took over.

This!!!

To unlock:

Buy a player and have him retire while having a testamonial (10 years at the club). He must play at least one game a season.

Anyone know how long it takes to unlock the work permit unlockable? I'm Man City and signed 10 players and it's not unlocked yet

I signed around 20 players and unlocked it.

As far as I know the ingame editor can not be unlocked, it can be only purchased with money.

International management means that you should be in charge of a national team /Spain, France, England/ and win the World Cup or the Euro cup.

Actually I think it can be in two goes. I discovered this in an earlier edition when I sold Diego Costa to Barcelona for a few seasons, then bought him back. He kept playing, and when he retired I got a son.

Has anyone actually had a so. Turn out good?

Out of 3 or 4 sons they have all been very middle of the road players.

I've had two stand out son's, on my Pedro Cunha save I got an awesome Spanish keeper then there's always Colin who completed the 1kc :).

I picked up the "son unlockable" when I purchased the game editor. Started a save got a son who was both lazy and also injury prone. I have since started several careers and even though I restored purchases at the shop, have never managed to get another son. Mind you, if they are all going to be like the first one, then not sure i want another one:-)

just so everyone knows, Sugar daddy is a bad idea, It inflates the prices and players want more in wages etc

It's nothing like that what I have noticed their wage depends on the reputation of the club for instance if you sign a player from lower league and your club is Everton he will ask less compared to Real Madrid if he joins there.

Anyone, I want to ask how to unlock "in game editor" anyone who knows how to please help me. thank you

You have to buy it. It's £5.99 if I remember correctly.

If you go to the store and press 'restore transactions', all your purchases will be restrored, provided you have the same e-mail account logged in, in the new phone, which you used to purchase them in the old phone. Hope it helps.

Same problem here as KIKIRIZKIUMBARA.... the store button isnt in red colour but grey and wont respond... it looks like inactive.... any help?phone samsung galaxy s4 rooted with lollipoo 5.0.1 the game and the unlockables ate fully paid... :(