Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Unlockables

Dec

Same problem here as KIKIRIZKIUMBARA.... the store button isnt in red colour but grey and wont respond... it looks like inactive.... any help?phone samsung galaxy s4 rooted with lollipoo 5.0.1 the game and the unlockables ate fully paid... :(

The red store button turns grey when you have no Internet connection

Well i tried something and the results were weird enough i must say.... i installed fmh 15 also on my samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4 and everything was okay but on my phone the problem remained just the same... grey button store and with no transactions restored and with wifi in mode on on... i tried to install then reboot and after that the problem was the same also... on my tab transactions restored but not for my phone also... any suggestion guys? I also checked the history with the paid apps and everything seems okay.... so any solutions? :/ thanks in advance guys

And here is the evidence..

post-20003-0-38120600-1429196002_thumb.p

Yeah dec of course plus the unlockables as you can see in the attached photo but i cant understand how the transactions can be restored when i install the game on my tab but cant be be restored for my phone...

Yeah dec of course plus the unlockables as you can see in the attached photo but i cant understand how the transactions can be restored when i install the game on my tab but cant be be restored for my phone...

Are you using the same playstore account on both devices?

Are you using the same playstore account on both devices?

Shouldn't matter if he is using more than 1 play store account as I am logged into my account of 3 separate devices 1 phone and 2 tablets

Yeah if he was using a different play store account then it would matter but the original question was about using the same account on both devices

Hi, I unlocked Sugar Daddy naturally on my old phone ...I got new phone...I keep game.cfg file from data folder ..sugar daddy is unlocked as well 7tabut I cant go to onblockables page in options ..any help ?

This is what it looks like my fms homepage and as you can see and with wifi on.i ve checked my google play account my paid apps and everything was perfect... i even tried to install both versions of fmh to see if there are any differences (players pictures data and basic data) and nothin again...

post-20003-0-01031200-1429344275_thumb.p

Nah not yet i wanted first to share my problem with ya all to see if i can find a solution and then the last move would be contacting SI

You need to win the World Cup or Euros etc... If you want to manage a nation in your current career it can depend on success with the club, your nationality and luck. Keep checking available jobs and apply.

Have any of you won the 'Your Son' achievement? I can't find this unlockable in my achievement page.

And to unlock this, does this mean you have to buy a new player in your first season and can't loan him out?

No mate. It means you need to have a player play for your club for Atleast ten seasons and have him retire as well at your club.

You can buy it too if you can't wait. ;)

You can either buy a player and have him play Atleast one match for ten seasons. Or have any Academy young player too.

No mate. It means you need to have a player play for your club for Atleast ten seasons and have him retire as well at your club.

You can either buy a player and have him play Atleast one match for ten seasons. Or have any Academy young player too.

So the 10-season can start from anytime? Doesn't have to be in the first season when I start the game?

So the 10-season can start from anytime? Doesn't have to be in the first season when I start the game?

No. Mate. Not necessarily. :)

I found the quickest and easiest way to unlock sugar daddy,make a MyClub with them really good stick them.In a lower League and win let's say Fa Cup and after about 2-3 seasons you should unlock SD

Want to unlock no work permits how long does it take? Just done a save with man city signed about 15 players that needed work permits 

The bigger the club the more you'll need, I'd imagine 20-30 with City should do it.

About that son unlockable...

I went for the 10 season mark. 

I was able to retire a player /Jorginho/. 

The minute he was retired, a youngster got promoted with my family name.

I`m happy about that but I`m bored to death with this career and I want to start a new one.

When I start a career with a new club, do I start with a son, or I should go for 10 seasons again?

About that son unlockable...

I went for the 10 season mark. 

I was able to retire a player /Jorginho/. 

The minute he was retired, a youngster got promoted with my family name.

I`m happy about that but I`m bored to death with this career and I want to start a new one.

When I start a career with a new club, do I start with a son, or I should go for 10 seasons again?

It's only one son per career, you'd have to get it again

Just had a transfer window playing as LFC, sold players for 250 million and bought 1 player for 22 million. but didnt unlock the "Transfer windows" unlockable. Wouldve thought this would be enough. Does it go over the year now?