Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Unlockables

Dec

Just had a transfer window playing as LFC, sold players for 250 million and bought 1 player for 22 million. but didnt unlock the "Transfer windows" unlockable. Wouldve thought this would be enough. Does it go over the year now?

Have you unlocked it before?

No. I did buy the in game editor but i dont have the Transfer windows unlockable listed under the ones I have unlocked.

it goes off of sales not buys.

So the transfers for the whole season amounted to nett profit of 206.5 million. No unlockable:-( Move into n3ext season and sell a player for 26 million. Transfer Windows unlocked. So perhaps the condition for the unlockable is nett profit over career instead of just over a season?

Do challenges under 'create new game' need to be unlocked in some way? They are all greyed out on my fmh15 & I'm not talking about only those locked behind paywall.

Do challenges under 'create new game' need to be unlocked in some way? They are all greyed out on my fmh15 & I'm not talking about only those locked behind paywall.

Seems to be some sort of bug as I can't access them either :S 

@Alari

Can I know where is the place of the folder of the Unlockables or Archievement files are?? I'm searching it using File Manager on my phone, but couldn't find it. Can you guys help me please?