Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Intensive Training 2015 - *Released - 15/12/2014*

Dec

Where do you want to post it? Please private message me where and what you intend to post. Thanks.

Majority of the injuries seems to happen to my midfield. I have DMC and MC on General. 9/10 injury occur during training.

Try putting DMC on defending please.

I'm barely having injuries in my Barca squad, and I'm pushing my dudes hard.

I'm close to finishing that new season with the fitness on intensive on my strikers, Dec, and it's looking good. I'll post screenshots when I'm done.

probably a daft question :)

But has anyone tried intensive for everything?

Know they changed this last year but has that definitely been retained in this years game?

So I am doing Ash's training with Wigan and seeing some of my younger guys are the ones either complaining or getting injured but it's nobody I really need

It's two of my 18 year olds who are unhappy with it and 1 one 19 year old who I do use as a bench player got injured

But all 3 have low stamina..it isn't too bad I guess cause my team is performing well

I recently tried this out on my save (started from scratch) and for some reason it seems to have quite a bad effect on a few of my players. For some reason, for some of them the stamina drops drastically (like from 15 to 8) and then they are very unhappy. I seem to have this stamina issue even when tweaking the training methods, so I don't know what I should do differently. I usually play with Real and my most affected players with this are always Modric, Isco and Jese. Anyone have similar experience?

The issues I have with this tactic is that most of players go well, yet a few of them are affected negative, and lose major amounts of quality. For example, Buffons regen seems to not handle this training, similar with Sturridge. Constantly injured. Marco Marin, Bernard and Mohammed Salah didn't seem to improve in my Chelsea save as well. On the other hand, most of my players peak in a few years. Vertonghen reached pretty decent stats over a period of one season. Same with Costa, Cech especially. He lasts longer than on FMH14. Despite that I feel regime is a little bit less versatile and universal than in FMH14. Nevertheless, it's a great work.

Cheers

I have tried multiple times already and every single time Modric and Isco are affected and lately Jese and Benzema joined in on it. I have no idea what to do anymore to get their stamina back up, nothing seems to work. I even tried having less intensive training, but that seems to have dropped their stamina as well (I'm slightly believing it might be an issue with the game too...).

The issues I have with this tactic is that most of players go well, yet a few of them are affected negative, and lose major amounts of quality. For example, Buffons regen seems to not handle this training, similar with Sturridge. Constantly injured. Marco Marin, Bernard and Mohammed Salah didn't seem to improve in my Chelsea save as well. On the other hand, most of my players peak in a few years. Vertonghen reached pretty decent stats over a period of one season. Same with Costa, Cech especially. He lasts longer than on FMH14. Despite that I feel regime is a little bit less versatile and universal than in FMH14. Nevertheless, it's a great work.

Cheers

How does FMH2014's IT work?

I recently tried this out on my save (started from scratch) and for some reason it seems to have quite a bad effect on a few of my players. For some reason, for some of them the stamina drops drastically (like from 15 to 8) and then they are very unhappy. I seem to have this stamina issue even when tweaking the training methods, so I don't know what I should do differently. I usually play with Real and my most affected players with this are always Modric, Isco and Jese. Anyone have similar experience?

Same here had to put Gotze on a seperate fitness program to get his stamina above 10.

Cheers

How does FMH2014's IT work?

I haven't tried it actually.. I will try for a season or two to inform you about the results. I just don't know when it will be, as I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment

Stamina stat wise isn't effected by IT.

How is it affected then?

Same here had to put Gotze on a seperate fitness program to get his stamina above 10.

Would you mind posting your program? I can't seem to get one where their stamina goes up without other things significantly dropping.

Stamina stat wise isn't effected by IT.

How is it affected then?

Would you mind posting your program? I can't seem to get one where their stamina goes up without other things significantly dropping.

I used the regular fitness regime. Everything light fitness intensive.

3-4 months or so then back to his usual program.

Edited by BatiGoal

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I just started a new game with Man Utd. and Van Persie and some other guy had his stamina drop like a rock. Never had this happen in any of the older games.

After a season with wigan it seems like stats have increased but value and the ca have decreased..it happened with 2 or 3 players who were unhappy..everyone else was alright and increasing

I'm also starting to think stamina might be bugged, on my Newcastle save my strikers dropped out of nowhere with no improvement which I thought was just unlucky, but I played a Madrid season today and Modric, Kroos and Isco's stamina just dropped to 4-6 for no apparent reason, the rest of my players on attacking training showed little stamina change :S