Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Intensive Training 2015 - *Released - 15/12/2014*

Dec

I seem to be noting physical dips with goalkeepers, defenders and attackers. This is with AFC Wimbledon so it could be down to this but physical dips are not acceptable so I will keep working on it.

Walcott has not been recovering full stamina and is playing terrible, the next match he only has 60% stamina.

Is this with last year's or this year's? On 6.0 or 6.1? Thanks

This years buddy and I started the save after the update.

With the recent update I found players finding it quite difficult to cope up with ,generally players assigned with the General training schedule. I don't usually tweak but I did it on few of my saves to name with Valencia, Dortmund and Atletico. Usually once in a month atleast 2 players were getting injured like for a week or few days. So I decided to turn it down a bit and surprisingly it worked but not completely, what I did was I reduced Attacking and Defending to medium and raising Tactics to Intensive.

So here it goes I did 4 indie saves for 4 different clubs by putting tactics and fitness into intensive for 4 months:

The clubs are Real Madrid, Newcastle, Ajax and Flamengo

Injuries due to training have reduced drastically couldn't see much stats difference due to less time period as it usually takes a complete season. Only came across 6 whining players all together that are least of my concern as all of them are from the reserves.

I will take my time to see how much stats difference it makes by a season.

Overall, it's nice training regime, my team attributes are increasing. Defenders are now more effective, they're get more assist from crossings. 

Dec,

I used your regime in FMH 2014 to spectacular results. However I have generally found that the 2015 Intensive training regime is too much for my players, mainly in terms of keeping them fit. I am Athletic Bilbao: superb training facilities with youth academy. I am into my 6th season. My squad is good, but due to the basque eligibility rules I am restricted (and as a result most of my players have fairly average stamina, in the 10-16 range, which seems to make a big difference).

I have had to adapt the regime quite a bit, in particular finding the right one for individual players. For example, midfielders playing the BBM role have tended to only be able to keep fit with medium intensity. Same with most players aged 30 or over, and any players with poor stamina or high injury proneness. Many youth players complain about their training, which is ridiculous because some of them hardly play anyway! I have basically had to adapt a system where I react to the specific circumstances of every individual player. I use the following (GK none for all):

General: DEF intensive, rest medium - full backs, defensive mids

Technical: ATT intensive, rest medium - attacking mids

Defensive: DEF & TACTICS intensive, ATT light, rest medium - central defenders

Attacking: ATT & TACTICS intensive, DEF light, rest medium - wingers and forwards

Fitness: All medium - BBMs, plus basically any player who cannot handle the above (old / multiple injuries / complainer / unable to keep fit)

I get decent results for the players who can hack the general/technical/defensive/attacking. I probably need to move my centre forwards to technical, as too many of them are weak in the air. I haven't played with reducing motivation, as you suggest, but my reason is that I feel morale in the game is too important (when players are on superb morale they seem to play so much better).

I must admit I do not know if I am playing with the updated version. I am using android and it says in the app-store my game is up-to-date... is there anything else I need to check?

Sorry that my feedback isn't backed up with stats, I haven't been keeping a specific record, just been adapting as I go along. Anyway many thanks, your information and advice is invaluable, and it has certainly got me thinking about how I do things in this years game!

Thanks, I'll go into the credits and check this evening. Your probably right. If I was on the old version, I'll let you know how I get on after the update.

I started it a few weeks ago, but I have had the game since December. If I think about it my training problems aren't massively different to my last major game, but those were under very different circumstances (I was a lower league team with poor facilities, and I deliberately used the default training for a challenge!).

So it sounds like my game might not be updated, which is disappointing... App store might have been the wrong place to check!

If you had the game since December then bugs will be present in that save that don't get fixed with the update as it is difficult to fix bugs mid-game without breaking the integrity.

DOH!!!!!!!! Oh well, I'll check later. To be fair, the version I'm using seems ok for training. The players reaction had stopped me getting a huge advantage over the CPU, which I was able to achieve in 2014. I really like this years game!

Thanks again for your advice.

Just checked- I'm on version 6.1. Pretty sure I would have been on 6.1 since the start of this save game too.

One factor might be the poor stamina of my players. I'll look into it and post you some data so you have more info!

Bought the game in December but I'm sure I started the save after the update.

I think its down to the stamina of players- I just have too many guys with low stamina. The guys with 14+ stamina can take the intensive training regime, and tend to get great results. The guys with lower stamina tend to have more problems, and guys with less than 10 stamina sometimes end up complaining.

I'd still recommend the training programme!

Old players that cannot handle this are normally past their prime. You could look at doing what is said on the first post but normally you want to consider a fitness regime or selling them.

FINDING THE TRAINING TOO MUCH? If you are getting too many injuries/players unhappy try dropping motivational down one and letting us know how that helps please.

WHAT ABOUT TECHNICAL/FITNESS? Use it to modify if a few of your players cannot handle it or are unhappy as instructed above.

I need some help with off season training.

I have just completed my first season playing FMH 2015. I have noticed that players condition, accross the entire squad, is down to 84 to 90 % and appears to be declining and I need some advice to reverse this trend. Any suggestions? In general waht condition level should players be at in the off season? My forst friendly is in 32 days.

Thanks.

This training Worked absolutely well with my team(valencia S. A. D)... although at the initials it was hard for my players to adapt but they sure did start developing well after i reduced the motivation in training........ Thanks for this:-):-):-)

I have followed the IT regime for three months. Not only most of the young players unhappy with it and their condition are hard to gain back to 100%, but my form also went extremely bad suddenly. I had only one win in the last ten league game and dropped from tue first to forth.

My assistant manager also warned me regarding the training is too intensive.

I would like to know if this the hard time that I must go through and the situation is expected to be better as the time goes by? Or do i need to relax the training a bit? (Lower the motivational one level to light)

I am playing Liverpool.

I have followed the IT regime for three months. Not only most of the young players unhappy with it and their condition are hard to gain back to 100%, but my form also went extremely bad suddenly. I had only one win in the last ten league game and dropped from tue first to forth.

My assistant manager also warned me regarding the training is too intensive.

I would like to know if this the hard time that I must go through and the situation is expected to be better as the time goes by? Or do i need to relax the training a bit? (Lower the motivational one level to light)

I am playing Liverpool.

Very strange, I have tested this a lot recently and one of these teams was Liverpool. I had no issues of this kind.

For ATTACK & DEFENSE I go with fitness intensive & tactics medium. works really well.

Yes. I switch two schemes regularly (Attacking & Tactics Intensive <=> Attacking & Fitness Intensive)