Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

Ahoy there. I'm starting to get the FMH (or FMM) itch again. I'm hoping that the changes in FMM16 combined with a shiny new tablet (that will hopefully run the enhanced engine at a playable speed) will help me rekindle my love for the game.

Fingers crossed I'll be back to posting regularly in the near future.

14 hours ago, Peely said:

Ahoy there. I'm starting to get the FMH (or FMM) itch again. I'm hoping that the changes in FMM16 combined with a shiny new tablet (that will hopefully run the enhanced engine at a playable speed) will help me rekindle my love for the game.

Fingers crossed I'll be back to posting regularly in the near future.

If you have "shiny new tablet", consider FMT 16 instead of FMM (on EME). Far more realistic and less random. Just my opinion.

4 hours ago, Risheek said:

Shiny new tablet, eh. iPad 2 or IPad Air , would work. I have an iPad 2 and want an IPad Air. I guess, if it works on 2 I might save money and buy an Android but if it doesn't...

Mine is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, since I've never caught the Apple bug ;) I'll report back on how it performs.

4 hours ago, oleg8979 said:

If you have "shiny new tablet", consider FMT 16 instead of FMM (on EME). Far more realistic and less random. Just my opinion.

I may give Touch a go, too, but I think I'd find it too in depth for my liking. I enjoy the quick and simple play style of the mobile version.

Edited by Peely
48 minutes ago, Peely said:

Mine is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, since I've never caught the Apple bug ;) I'll report back on how it performs.

I may give Touch a go, too, but I think I'd find it too in depth for my liking. I enjoy the quick and simple play style of the mobile version.

I also like the simplicity of FMH, but... last version (FMH 15) is disaster IMHO, buggy, random and I don't enjoy FMH anymore...

Touch is not so time consuming as Full FM and matches take 8-12 minutes, in FMH on EME it is quite the same (Android)

Yes, it is longer than FMH on OME but, in my opinion, it worth it, at least I will try it.

And also, there is "Instant Result" button - you can skip some matches

My final 2 seasons and a Sao Paulo State championship on FMH15 :)

FR(INF) - FC(Pocher) in Brazil

3D8B094B-CE22-4609-9239-E7114C4C19AA_1.p

After seeing Billy2Shots Vibe Tribute career I decided to try and sign the trio from my Fulham save for Celtic, unfortunately I couldn't sign Woodrow so I signed Che Adams instead.

395FF950-B1F3-4CB7-A92C-A7FC92E0BFD4.png

Retraining a CB into a goal scoring midfielder(with Celtic again :D)

8891EC9E-A49E-431F-BEAA-57E13A84DC7F.png

4846CEE5-D2EF-4EB9-85B4-96F39F873088.png

He was unhappy and wanted to leave for most of the season so his total could of been higher.

Time for 2016 :D

Edited by Scott
On 9/4/2015, 4:27:32, UncleArsene said:

How do you download with torrents for kindle fire hd? I've tried and it's not working

I am using this app for downloading torrents on my nexus 5 

http://www.apkmonk.com/download-ttorrent-pro-torrent-client-1-5-2-apk/

You could also try from play store and see the app if available in your country. If not then try the link i pasted above.

On 9/4/2015, 4:27:32, UncleArsene said:

How do you download with torrents for kindle fire hd? I've tried and it's not working

I am using this app for downloading torrents on my nexus 5 

http://www.apkmonk.com/download-ttorrent-pro-torrent-client-1-5-2-apk/

You could also try from play store and see the app if available in your country. If not then try the link i pasted above.

Could anyone explain this to me? Basically, I offer a player to clubs who I don't need anymore, and see some offers on the player page I'm interested in: Screenshot_2015-12-30-05-40-29.thumb.png

But when I look on my emails, I don't see any offers, even after advancing a few days:Screenshot_2015-12-30-05-40-34.thumb.png anyone know why or what is happening? Thanks 

It's a bug from 2015. They fixed it but since 16 has been out it has returned. I have flagged this up but so far SI have ignored it. 

All you can do is keep offering the player until you get some genuine bids. Last resort is to offer the player for a high value so no one bids which will clear the 'ghost bid' and then just wait until someone bids at a later date. 

Edited by billy2shots