Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

Hopefully they'll be able to tweak things so that the new engine runs faster on a greater range of devices. I'm seeing posts from a number of people who say that it runs quickly and smoothly for them, but there are a number of people on the official forum complaining about the slowness.

I'm really not enthusiastic about another year using the FMH 2014 match engine.

I have a Samsung galaxy s5. That's one of the newest smartphones, so it's nothing to do with device. I'd go back to FMH14 if I had it on this phone lol.

Most of the complaints seem to be from android users. Is there anyone with a recent iPhone or iPad that can comment on the performance of the new engine on their device?

I have a Samsung galaxy s5. That's one of the newest smartphones, so it's nothing to do with device. I'd go back to FMH14 if I had it on this phone lol.

Most of the complaints seem to be from android users. Is there anyone with a recent iPhone or iPad that can comment on the performance of the new engine on their device?

I'm running a LG G3 using the new match engine (commentary only) and its pretty slow...almost looks like its not "skipping forward" when there's no commentary and just letting the match time tick over.

I'm running a LG G3 using the new match engine (commentary only) and its pretty slow...almost looks like its not "skipping forward" when there's no commentary and just letting the match time tick over.

Jay is in the house! I'm not at home, does the 14 pre-editor work with 15 Jay, or are you creating a new one?

I'm running a LG G3 using the new match engine (commentary only) and its pretty slow...almost looks like its not "skipping forward" when there's no commentary and just letting the match time tick over.

I have Samsung s4 an it's ok, agree that even on very fast commentary only it still pretty slow for a match. However on the other side I like the amount of highlights you get!

Android users, do you have Android 5.0 or 4.4.4?

4.4.2 here

Jay is in the house! I'm not at home, does the 14 pre-editor work with 15 Jay, or are you creating a new one?

No it doesn't work...though that's not surprising..

As for one for 15...I'm not to sure yet, I've always respected SI and their business model..so...

What do you guys think about the bidding wars for your players?

I love the idea but it has problems, the price adjuster is incredibly floaty and it doesn't give you the player in questions value.

Playing on LG G2 with Android 4.2.2. Matches are okay with new engine :-)

In answer to Alari's question, the UI is blazing - much more responsive than FMH2014.

Runs perfectly fine on my iPad Mini 2. Takes 2-3 seconds to "process" in between halves, and upon tactical changes, but nothing that bothers me too much.

I do wish that the "in highlight" and "out of highlight" speeds were in sync, though.

Playing on LG G2 with Android 4.2.2. Matches are okay with new engine :-)

In answer to Alari's question, the UI is blazing - much more responsive than FMH2014.

How long are the matches taking, on average? I've had 5 minutes plus on my S4 for matches with relatively few highlights. It's the bits between highlights that slow it down.

I'm running FMH2015 on an iPhone 6, I use the new engine, extended mode and fast. It runs very well and I only see a little bit of lag on some comments side but nothing that can be considered a problem. The "real problem" is the battery :( From an half an hour play time the battery went down almost 40%!!! :(:(:(

How long are the matches taking, on average? I've had 5 minutes plus on my S4 for matches with relatively few highlights. It's the bits between highlights that slow it down.

Same here...seems that the "in between" bits, where it would either skip over or go realllllly fast now runs at probably 0.3sec for a 1 sec

No it doesn't work...though that's not surprising..

As for one for 15...I'm not to sure yet, I've always respected SI and their business model..so...

What do you mean? Appreciate you won't release a save editor now that they have one. I did ask SI if they'd make a pre editor but got no reply back.

Just finished my first season, still duno what to think lol.

The game is growing on me.

A lot of it feels similar to FMH14 but playing with the new match engine makes it a lot better for me. Yeah, it feels a lot less of a 'pick up and play' game but I don't mind the loading screens between making changes etc.,. Being able to watch the game and make changes because I can see patterns in my teams game makes it so much more enjoyable for me. 

Just curious... do changes.txt work on iOS? I've read that it didn't in previous versions, but I did notice the quickstart option was there, so I was wondering. It's the first time I'm playing on iOS so idk, and l didn't bring my USB cable to work to try it out myself >.<;

Just curious... do changes.txt work on iOS? I've read that it didn't in previous versions, but I did notice the quickstart option was there, so I was wondering. It's the first time I'm playing on iOS so idk, and l didn't bring my USB cable to work to try it out myself >.<;

chnages.txt has never worked for iOS unless you've JB your device not recommended, quickstart is there as if you only load a single league they have some pre-loaded files that allows for a lot quicker game build time.

chnages.txt has never worked for iOS unless you've JB your device not recommended, quickstart is there as if you only load a single league they have some pre-loaded files that allows for a lot quicker game build time.

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification :)

I was hoping to fix the competition names, but I'm definitely not gonna JB my iPad for it. I'll have to learn to live with it >.<