Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FM Handheld 2015: Guide to Creating Tactics

Dec

There is a guide on here.

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/22185-how-to-upload-pictures-from-your-computer/?fromsearch=1

You can have the imgur app and the same applies to copying the bbcode.

For the future could you try to start your own thread to ask a question or ask on a appropriate thread.

There is also a search feature on the site as well

Hope this helps anyway mate

There is a guide on here.

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/22185-how-to-upload-pictures-from-your-computer/?fromsearch=1

You can have the imgur app and the same applies to copying the bbcode.

For the future could you try to start your own thread to ask a question or ask on a appropriate thread.

There is also a search feature on the site as well

Hope this helps anyway mate

Thx mate

UGUspSM.jpg

After my fellani injured and hearing dec saying putting fellani in bwm and falcao in cmf but still not that good any where to change?

Here's my team mentality

hyQ72Mc.jpg

My second season is a success with the formation you recommend to me.

Here's the result

6y9FQCj.jpg

JJQ1Fui.jpg

GWusyok.jpg

9Cpnujv.jpg

BApt3z4.jpg

MstTAwE.jpg

tbVvyI7.jpg

1sWltQ2.jpg

Please noted that this tactic last only one season as the new engine makes the tactic shorter life span. And to get prefect results is what player you use. Your inside forward needs to be good at shooting dribbling technique crossing, if you don't have a inf but have a winger with similar attributes, that's works too.

Here's more tactical roles primary attributes

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/23267-key-attributes-for-each-player-role/

Question about adapting tactics.

How much can you adjust tactics mid game or between games without detrimentally affecting performance.

Changing between balanced and attacking

Counter attack to pressing.

Change formation between 451 and 4411 and maybe 41221.

Would it help to save tactics and switch between saved formations? At the moment i am scared to change anything even when losing

Hi,I'm managing Liverpool and I'm doing decent imo.Just wanna ask about my tactics. my front three are sterling(treq)-sturridge(poa)-balotelli .This worked well with sterling and particularly sturridge who scored a lot of goals.However I'm slightly dissapointed with balo despite his good form,he is still unable to find the back of the net.For midfield,coutinho(apm)-henderson(cm)-lucas leiva(bwm).cou played sensationally but still the dynamism in midfield inadequate for me despite decent form from hendo and lucas.I'm also facing 'lack of forward run from midfield' problems.My TI is pressing,cautious and direct.

That is what happens when you have two other strikers. The Target Man will become someone who feeds the ball down and when in a narrow formation he hasn't got the dangerous crosses to supply him to score. Also in midfield you have an advanced playmaker who won't make forward runs but will drift forward, a CM who stays put and a BWM who will stay back in this situation.

Great thread! Though the I have a few questions.

Firstly, which is better?

Inside forwards on the wing with a trq/advanced forward with short passing OR wingers with a target man/trq with direct passing?

Also, with either one, if I put mixed passing, will it make much of a difference?

Neither is better. Depends on your team. TRQ with Wingers wouldn't work in my opinion but if you have a striker with good aerial ability you want him to score. That may be better for goals from the forward but neither would be better unless you have specific players for that role.

Mixed would but can be beneficial too, depends how good your players' decisions are.

I play a 41221 formation(wide), with matic as my cdm.

He is supposed to be better at deep lying.

I will also play oscar and fabregas in the front of magic as ADM

Is this advisable? It seems a bit offensive and matic doesn't seem to perform, as he only gets ratings of 6 mostly...

Should I change matic to a BWM?