Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Android Only] FMH2015 Name Fixes - No Longer Available

Dec

There's plans to fix the fake names?

Is there someone who works on it?

As a matter of fact a site has already uploaded a correct apk file, but you would still need some kind of Android Market (not Play Store) as the site would redirect that apk from that Market! Well it is supposed to be working fine! But still you should buy the game and support the developers :)

could you send me the site link mate ? 

Hello and thank you for this amazing website about our favourite game. I get some strange symbols such as Bayern Me>>+-chen  or Borussia Me?chengladbach for some team and competitions names. I have noticed that it happens mostly with German words. Any solution to this please?

Sounds like your devices doesn't accept symbols. If you change the file to remove all symbols such as the umlaut it should be fine.

Are names with accents showing up correctly for you? I'm on a jailbroken iPhone too. Niall_McGinn's name fix file worked perfectly for me on FMH14, but with this file on FMH15, names like FC Bayern München and Campeonato Brasileiro Série A are displaying with weird characters.

let me check it out

Aha! I have found the solution. The problem is UTF-8 encoded text being interpreted as Windows-1252 encoded text. Using Sublime Text, I changed the encoding of Dec's name fixes file to Windows-1252. Now accents are showing up correctly in the game.

You can download my iOS fixed file here (removed link - uploaded to FMHVibe by Dec). If you make any changes to it, I'd suggest doing it with Sublime Text and make sure to "Save with Encoding..." "Western (Windows-1252)".

I am sorry for the double post but i could not quote the above post in another way.

I think the solution is stated above but i am not able to make it work. Any help please. I use a Greek version of notepad. I get strange symbols when there are names with accents

Are names with accents showing up correctly for you? I'm on a jailbroken iPhone too. Niall_McGinn's

name fix file

worked perfectly for me on FMH14, but with this file on FMH15, names like FC Bayern München and Campeonato Brasileiro Série A are displaying with weird characters.

let me check it out

Aha! I have found the solution. The problem is UTF-8 encoded text being interpreted as Windows-1252 encoded text. Using Sublime Text, I changed the encoding of Dec's name fixes file to Windows-1252. Now accents are showing up correctly in the game.

You can download my iOS fixed file here (removed link - uploaded to FMHVibe by Dec). If you make any changes to it, I'd suggest doing it with Sublime Text and make sure to "Save with Encoding..." "Western (Windows-1252)".

I am sorry for the double post but i could not quote the above post in another way.

I think the solution is stated above but i am not able to make it work. Any help please. I use a Greek version of notepad. I get strange symbols when there are names with accents

This has been fixed awhile ago. I think it has been updated check it out

No it has not been fixed. Probably there is a compatibility issue with my tablet due to the Greek language interface . I probably have to change the names without accents. I would appreciate very much any help please

What are you expecting to change?

I followed all your instructions and finally those strange names still exist such as english premier league

I copy paste and overwritted the changes.txt to that of the instruction, disabled quick start and still no changes in the game.

I copy paste and overwritted the changes.txt to that of the instruction, disabled quick start and still no changes in the game.

If you put in correct folder, no need overwrite. Please put it under fmh2015_data.

Guys. if you have put it in folder "FMH2015_DATA" folder. please make the quick start option ON. its working for me. and start new career.

Sounds like your devices doesn't accept symbols. If you change the file to remove all symbols such as the umlaut it should be fine.

Thank you . It now works perfectly. I think that there is no reason to have symbols there. UEFA  and FIFA do not use any symbols for team and competition names. Could you update the file without symbols?

Guys. if you have put it in folder "FMH2015_DATA" folder. please make the quick start option ON. its working for me. and start new career.

if quick start ON then the fix won't work

I've placed it in fmh2015_data and it doesn't work with or without quick start on.

How do I get rid of the random characters showing up on teams such as Bayern? (Using iPhone 5s Jailbroken)

Dear,

I've download this file "change.txt"

Then copy/paste it to FMH 2015_data

Then I start new career,turn off the quick start

But it didn't change anything..

My team's players name still fake

Could you help me?

Thx before

Where did you get the game from?

I got FMH 2015 from unofficial source..is it make different? All I want and need is...playing Arsenal FC with real name..is it possible for me ? Could you help me?

I got FMH 2015 from unofficial source..is it make different? All I want and need is...playing Arsenal FC with real name..is it possible for me ? Could you help me?

Sure it's possible, you buy the game from your app store and support the company! The amount of thieves who think they have the right to complain is shocking!

No you can't. Quick start means the game's database is loaded from preset.

So if it's turned off and I start a new career, is there any difference?