Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Android Only] FMH2015 Name Fixes - No Longer Available

Dec

gallery_1_1_46681.png

Download

Tired of all these unlicensed competitions, people and teams? Then download this fix for Football Manager Handheld 2015. No more German First Division or SLB instead Bundesliga and SL Benfica!

To Install:
This is Android only, please don't install on iOS

Download the changes.txt.

Then either using a PC/Mac:

• Plug your device in
  • OR use the AirDroid app for wireless transferring

Or use the ES File Explorer App.

Navigate:
FMH2015_Data And place file here

• Then in your game go to Preferences in the menu.
  • Select the options and choose Staring Configuration.
  • Turn Quick Start off.
  • Start a new career.

Code for Kaiserlautern don't work because betwen "" is no space. German 3.Liga too because in coding you wrote "Germany" where it needs to be "German".

At the end I want to say sorry if i took mistakes while writing this post :)

Are the rest working?

Edit: found a fix I believe. Something happened in the last version I uploaded today. Please wait until I update it - tomorrow, thanks.

Are the rest working?

Edit: found a fix I believe. Something happened in the last version I uploaded today. Please wait until I update it - tomorrow, thanks.

can you just tell what to do? like what to change

There are extra " characters at the end of some codes including the Premier League code. Please let me know if that works.

There are extra " characters at the end of some codes including the Premier League code. Please let me know if that works.

Can't find any extra spacing maybe because I am viewing in notepad, is that the reason?

It isn't spacing it is the character at the end. I use notepad to make this so it isn't anything to do with that.

It isn't spacing it is the character at the end. I use notepad to make this so it isn't anything to do with that.

ok I will check that. btw I put the file in data in the FMH 15 folder and it replaces the changes.txt with the version info (credits--->version) P.S-this is the iphone filesystem

sorry i meant version info changes.txt to the one which you gave me

//User/Applications/F94EFAB3-09FF-4088-9887-E5599306C104/Football Manager Handheld.app/data

this is the path

I wouldn't know on jail broken iOS devices. Sorry.

Its the same file system as a normal ios device. Could I provide you with some screenshots? Please it would be really cool for me to have real league names

I cannot guarantee it works, iOS doesn't allow you to access the file structure. Look for fm2015_data and place it in there.

Na it isn't there. Is Jay gonna work on a pre-editor? Hope he does cause that would work for me. Thanks though :)

Hopefully he does but don't ask for a date as there isn't one.

yes no pressure on him. 

I cannot guarantee it works, iOS doesn't allow you to access the file structure. Look for fm2015_data and place it in there.

Ok I found out the way. You have to place it in Databases file under data under FMH 15

//User/Applications/F94EFAB3-09FF-4088-9887-E5599306C104/Football Manager Handheld.app/data/database

and also Barclays Premier League shows up clearly on my phone.

Thanks a ton Dec!

Are names with accents showing up correctly for you? I'm on a jailbroken iPhone too. Niall_McGinn's name fix file worked perfectly for me on FMH14, but with this file on FMH15, names like FC Bayern München and Campeonato Brasileiro Série A are displaying with weird characters.

Are names with accents showing up correctly for you? I'm on a jailbroken iPhone too. Niall_McGinn's name fix file worked perfectly for me on FMH14, but with this file on FMH15, names like FC Bayern München and Campeonato Brasileiro Série A are displaying with weird characters.

let me check it out

there is mistake in brazilian cup. there are two l letters in word brazilian and should be only one. also São Paulo State Championship is called Campeonato Paulista.

let me check it out

Aha! I have found the solution. The problem is UTF-8 encoded text being interpreted as Windows-1252 encoded text. Using Sublime Text, I changed the encoding of Dec's name fixes file to Windows-1252. Now accents are showing up correctly in the game.

You can download my iOS fixed file here (removed link - uploaded to FMHVibe by Dec). If you make any changes to it, I'd suggest doing it with Sublime Text and make sure to "Save with Encoding..." "Western (Windows-1252)".

Edited by dehory

Hi, can I upload that please and can you remove your file from dropbox? Thanks.

Sure, go ahead. Once you've done it, I'll edit my post.

No problem. Thank you for providing so much great info on this site.