Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Android Only] FMH2015 Name Fixes - No Longer Available

Dec

Player Names are fake can someone help me ?

Where did you get the game?
Google Play,but the Player Names are only fake when I put this "changes.txt" in my fmh 2015 folder
What language are you playing the game in
English

quick start off?

Yes

First of all english is not my native language, sorry for that. I think you guys are great, you put so much heart in this project... Just for better understanding, this patch Only fixes league names and competitons? Is there no way to fix the Player names? I install the patch in the way you described it, but Player names still fake. Because i am from Germany, there is no way to get the game over legal channels.

First of all english is not my native language, sorry for that. I think you guys are great, you put so much heart in this project... Just for better understanding, this patch Only fixes league names and competitons? Is there no way to fix the Player names? I install the patch in the way you described it, but Player names still fake. Because i am from Germany, there is no way to get the game over legal channels.

No sorry.

I can yes, I have gone through the changes.txt and checked each change, all have changed. 

I just re-did the BPL line on it then put it in my data, BPL has now changed. Yet the line is the exact same still, I don't know, but it is fine now.

it's perdectly work with quick start off and english language however all player name become fake

it's perdectly work with quick start off and english language however all player name become fake

Where did you get FMH from?

some blog in the internet not playstore

some blog in the internet not playstore

Well thats the problem then! Go and buy the game!

There's plans to fix the fake names?

Is there someone who works on it?

As a matter of fact a site has already uploaded a correct apk file, but you would still need some kind of Android Market (not Play Store) as the site would redirect that apk from that Market! Well it is supposed to be working fine! But still you should buy the game and support the developers :)