Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Android Only] FMH2015 Name Fixes - No Longer Available

Dec

Oh, okey thanks mate

Please buy the game and support development so it can continue being made and the families who rely on the income can live.

Hello, I happen to have the version 6.2.1 and the names of the players do not leave me, does anyone know why? Now I realize all the steps and nothing ...

Hello, I happen to have the version 6.2.1 and the names of the players do not leave me, does anyone know why? Now I realize all the steps and nothing ...

Where did you get your game from?

Can we have proof of purchase please. This is a common fault with pirated versions. Thanks.

Can we have proof of purchase please. This is a common fault with pirated versions. Thanks.

How that proof? Having something to say that the game is official?

Yes, please, missing more ...

x0z0v5.jpg

This in Spanish, sorry.

Thanks, have you tried playing the game in English? It would be best to report your case to the SI Forums so the developers can help you fix it.

Do I send screenshot of the game in the forum you have happened to me? Oh, and file changes.txt it for?

Did you use the changes.txt maybe that is the issue? Please try deleting that and starting a new game. For foreign languages it doesn't work as they aren't officially supported.

I tried before without the changes.txt and does not work, I also tried it with and nothing ... Could you contact explixar as to tell me what is wrong? I did not understand very well what he told me

If I could explain, how do I contact to fix this error? thanks friend

You need to sign up to the link and post in the Football Manager Handheld section in the bug area for Android or iOS explaining your issue.

so the file only fix the clubs name but not the fake players name?

Correct

Where did you get the game from?

from the internet but not purchased, sorry about that, but once i have opened a new game but those players were in real name, just get confused

Here FMH 2015 is just 8 euros, and that is a total bargain for me giving the hours I spend on this game wherever I am. It's not expensive if you love the game.

So the names have reset for me to the fake ones again, redownloaded doesn't work :(

So the names have reset for me to the fake ones again, redownloaded doesn't work :(

Which names?

Which names?

Competitions and clubs

Which names?

Competitions and clubs

Did you start a new save?

I didn't actually, would I have to?

Yes for the Name fix to take effect. Also make sure quick start it off.

Doesnt fix the fake players for me ;_;

Did you buy or steal the game?