Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

Lol that would be technically piracy, FMH it's only for one phone, doesn't matter if you buy a new one, even Jack had to buy a new FMH for his new phone. Unless you have the apk file you can't possibly move app but certainly Play Store do not provide apk files due to piracy and security breaching reasons.

As I already even gave an example that I own three FMHs only due to this reason.

I have a Sony device as well a hTC device the only things that move are contacts, settings, multimedia files, documents, app settings, messages and petty stuffs like that.

Arco... the Play Store gives UNLIMITED redownloads of an app...

The App Store gives 5 downloads of the game (when I last checked)

Like Dec said, the game can be redownloaded AND, if it was in breach of copyright to transfer apps from say a Sony Xperia Z1 to a Sony Xperia Z3 why do they even have a service (made by Sony) which is specific for transferring apps, music, movies & data?

Quick question

When I search for fmh2014 in playstore, nothing comes up - only fmh2015. How would I find it on playstore to re download it? (if I needed to)

Sorry mate FMH 2014 is removed it happens every year as Play Store charges an amount for developers per year to put up their apps so SI removed FMH 2014 as FMH 2015 came up.

@Arco --- you can download FMH from play store unlimited time's, if you have your account on google and you purchase the game ofc. Why you paid 9.99 $ for game and you must again download and give them money ? 

For example me, i restart my phone many time's after buying the game, and i restarted my phone one or two time's restoring factory settings, all my documents and files are deleted, but i can download again FMH from google play store for free cause i pay one time for game :) 

You can download fm2014 again from IOS but as far as I can tell, the updates for it are no longer available. So you are stuck with v1

FMH15 Winter WIndow Transfer Update will be out tonight. When we get news on the Change List and it being live we will let you know.

Nice! Android too or do we have to wait again?

tl;dr for the update. Transfers (yes), no more players valued £400M by their clubs, no more ghost bids or ghost goals, random stamina drops no more, Jordan Ferri bug stomped, Teamwork no longer drops whenever you edit a player