Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

Original match engine and text only. I'm going to give the enhanced engine a go, see how that works... Do I need to start a new game for that to work?

Yeah - you'll need to switch it over in preferences and then start a new game.
Great to see you on here Marc.

I'm enjoying the update so far. The improvements The in the IGE are great! Only issue I'm having it restoring transaction every time I go on to the game which means my saves are becoming littered with my 'sons'

Hope you have time to take a look at some of the amazing content The Vibe community has made for FMH this year there are some great Downloadable Content and Challenges been made this year along with some great Interactive Experience's

Can you indicate the OS version you're using - on Android that (unfortunately) can make a huge difference to how the device handles threaded processing and suchlike.

(also the S3 has two variants one with a REALLY fast main core and several really slow sub-cores and the more common one which doesn't ... I don't suppose you know which you have?)

Is it me or someone else also feels the roles are actually getting better and the amount of long shots have reduced?!

Breathes a sign of relief ;)

I have Android version 4.3 (original, not custom). Device name - GT-I9300. I don't know which one I have in terms of CPU unfortunately. May be I have to switch to using some custom OS? Anyway, nice to see you here, Marc :)

Hello vibers !

My game has been updated today to 6.2.1. Google Play Store only indicates "Bug fixes" as content of this udpate.

I did some search but I can't find a change list. Does anyone have it ?

I started a new save after 6.2 update, and depending on these bug fixes I'd like to know if I should restart. 

Hello vibers !

My game has been updated today to 6.2.1. Google Play Store only indicates "Bug fixes" as content of this udpate.

I did some search but I can't find a change list. Does anyone have it ?

I started a new save after 6.2 update, and depending on these bug fixes I'd like to know if I should restart. 

I believe this hot fix is to fix the bug "crash when saving ".

In 6.2, if you play old save which created by v6.0~6.1, the game maybe crash when you save the game. the save will be damaged and can not load again. 

Pls, does anyone know how I can get the 6.2 (January transfer window) update? I updated to 6.2.1 but I've since found winning very difficult and I feel I've made the wrong decision.

I appreciate, Thanks.

No mate. Really, I don't think it's just a 'bug fix'... There is an apparent difference in how the (original) match engine of 6.2 work compared to 6.2.1

In 6.2.1, I don't longer win possession anymore, I'm a Barcelona fan, managing Barcelona and I can't stand having a possession of just 45 or 48%.

Again, if I can get 6.2 version I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

So the original engine is now harder? Can anyone confirm this because it is great news.

Yes it is alot harder I'm doing a Brazil save and struggling to score 100 goals with 1 player

I don't see any difference in the engine, it's changed some roles around which could break some tactic but mine seem somewhat stronger, I've even managed a first season undefeated which I've not done in years.

I don't see any difference in the engine, it's changed some roles around which could break some tactic but mine seem somewhat stronger, I've even managed a first season undefeated which I've not done in years.

I used to love brasil but it's staring to grate on me now, I have found it tougher on 6.2 but I will try different saves and judge from there

Sony Xperia Z3, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop. No matter what engines I used, its all run very slow, use very fast, it still slow.

Took about 3-5 mins a match, compared to my iphone 5s (1-2 mins a match)

Sony Xperia Z3, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop. No matter what engines I used, its all run very slow, use very fast, it still slow.

Have you got any other apps running as if you have to much running on your phone this could be why,close all the apps your not using restart your device

Have you got any other apps running as if you have to much running on your phone this could be why,close all the apps your not using restart your device

No.

Tried your suggestion, the game still slow.

Maybe SI should push a new update to fix the bugs and make the game more compatible to Android Lollipop.

Anyone played any yet and noticed any difference? Kinda worried about the role tweaks as they always seem to break one formation or another lol.

Ugh, V6.3 has completely broken every 1 striker formation I can think of on the original engine (probably not the case, but certainly feels like it!)

Ugh, V6.3 has completely broken every 1 striker formation I can think of on the original engine (probably not the case, but certainly feels like it!)

Keeps you guessing then and it's a part of the challenge not winning constantly ;)

Oh I don't mind it's just always fustrating when you get one that's really working that then gets nerfed half a season in to a career you're really enjoying!

That's why I hate the way they handle patches, they destroy careers and the game every few months as they couldn't get it done for release. The amount of engine patches really shows how poor and rushed the released game was, they had a year to work on it! The game release stupidly late yet they still can't get it right for the release.

Why do si keep killing tactics with every patch? So what if 'Billys Mega Tactic' was unrealistic and obliterated the opposition? If people don't want super tactics then they wont use them!

It would be nice to have the choice though and not have si take that choice away from us!

The game is just irritating now!

Why do si keep killing tactics with every patch? So what if 'Billys Mega Tactic' was unrealistic and obliterated the opposition? If people don't want super tactics then they wont use them!

It would be nice to have the choice though and not have si take that choice away from us!

You don't have to download it do you? Unless you have one of those phones that do it automatically

You don't have to download it do you? Unless you have one of those phones that do it automatically

I didn't know it would kill tactics. If I knew that, I would never have downloaded the update. It was supposed to get rid of some of the numerous well documented bugs in the game!