Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

As Corey said, you can get the big FM for 10£, amd it includes way more things, no IAPs whatsoever.

They even get a challenge creator, if I'm not mistaken.

When they announced it I was thinking, ok, maybe 2-3£ for the editor (already overestimating it due to the recent IAP-biased development that this has become.

But £6? Hell no.

I'm not trying to cause an uproar, but I had thought it would be a similar price to the PC version of two or three quid.

£20 at my local club - other south sides are at 10, but I love the new match engine, is amazing to be honest!

Hats off Marc and the team.

My original Nexus 7 defaults to the old match engine. I know it's getting on a bit, but I didn't realise it had fallen that far behind :P

I can still select the new engine though. Lets hope it works nicely.

The Nexus 7 2012 has surprisingly weak graphics processing for a device of its power

I think Jay deserves a 'hats off' seeing as his product has always been free and a lot more powerful (I can only presume). Check out his downloads and times it by £7.

I like the maths ;)

Always happy to release them for free/donation (only 1 for fmh14).. Even through the grief!

At least everyone has an official one to us over what I do!..plus it has correct player attributes ;)

Is the game so slow on the old engine? This is honestly boring me to tears, played five matches and i feel like i've done a year in Brazil!

Even on commentary only is slow. I can see myself luring back to 14, but its better in a way. I like the fact you can hand in a resignation to the bored and they send a message to you. Had a play around went with Cardiff and was losing to Stevenage with about 10 players on international duty I gave up.

Even on commentary only is slow. I can see myself luring back to 14, but its better in a way. I like the fact you can hand in a resignation to the bored and they send a message to you. Had a play around went with Cardiff and was losing to Stevenage with about 10 players on international duty I gave up.

Anyone figured out this new feature of assigning player roles to your squad? I figured you'd be able to name wether s player is key, first team, rotational etc. The options not in the contract page and I don't have a clue where it is.

I'm figuring it was a slight hint at the sweeper keeper as we can now assigns roles to all players.