Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

Does anyone know if you can come to the language update Portuguese ?

It is very possible, however the person would need a good knowledge of HEX, English and Portuguese.

On an iphone 5S iOS 7.0.6 and the update has grossly sped up new match engine while at the same time made it stutter quite a bit constantly. Before the update it ran perfectly smooth and the speed used to be fine.

Ok so played one game on new update and its around 70-80% faster for me using an Xperia M2 which isn't top range and a HUGE plus for me is…

… that the players run off the pitch at the end of a match!! Not much I know but hated when it would just end so abruptly

One thing ive noticed with the update is that before players on the ball would just run or pass but I noticed that the players will try 'tricks' to get past people like move left then go right then left again to fool them

Yeah I noticed that too!! Some dude in Aston Villa was retaining The ball and rotating his body to get past the other player. I was like wow!! Quality. I then proceeded to sell this same player.

I play it on Medium now as its way faster! Used to have it on fast or even very fast but now medium is faster than what fast was for me.

Playing matches feels so much more immersive now i can get lost in a match. Little tweaks to tactics here and there make a difference! Playing Stoke at home with Spurs, HT winning 1-0 and a cheeky check of their tactics and instructions told me they were playing a defensive 4-4-2 with two DLF's with a Defensive mentality so I thought I'll push up my df by selectong 'Play offside trap' 2 game minutes later I check back to their instructions to see that they have countered that by putting Crouch on and moved to a 4-4-1-1 with a target man and caused havoc in our defense and they scored from it. I then changed back to what I had before and just like before 2 game mins later they changed back to what they had before also but with Crouch still as a Target Man and I was sat there thinking about what I could do to counter it and change my BPD Vertonghen for LMD Kaboul to counter Crouch up top which worked and Soldado scored a 90+2 minute winner and it felt awesome to win after the battle!

The point is I had to think, and think hard, to win that match and I LOVED it!

Guys do you play fast or very fast on enhanced mate?

I play always on very fast, but right now i update my FMH on android and my battery is 4 % :(, maybe test tomorrow...

Why you ask ? Is problem's there on speed after update ? 

After I updated, I played a few games with the enhanced engine after playing with the original all year.. The enhanced engine does feel a lot better and games are completed a lot faster (key & fast) as I felt very fast was too fast!

Admittedly I'm still playing with the original but the update has made the new engine a lot easier to work with and I'll probably be using it again at some point this year! Well done SI the update has made the game a lot more enjoyable.

After I updated, I played a few games with the enhanced engine after playing with the original all year.. The enhanced engine does feel a lot better and games are completed a lot faster (key & fast) as I felt very fast was too fast!

Admittedly I'm still playing with the original but the update has made the new engine a lot easier to work with and I'll probably be using it again at some point this year! Well done SI the update has made the game a lot more enjoyable.

I don't know what all of you are talking about, but for me... it is still unplayable at all - sometimes highlights are running very fast but sometimes like a turtle + stupid commentary time wasting on unimportant things like foul that leaded to free kick that leaded to nothing (in "Key" mode). I've tested it and matches can take 6 minutes (that is acceptable!) but most of time they take 8-10 minutes... Sometimes 12 minutes! I am using Galaxy S3 and didn't see any improvement (also the players running out from the pitch after the match is complete time waste IMO !). May be this is only Android issue or my phone issue but I will return to original engine, after all this is handheld version and I don't want 10 minutes matches :unsure: