Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

Does the save editor allow the editing of mental stats?

No mate it doesn't

Damn, guess we won't know if they fixed the work rate for regens for a while then.

Good news! Welsh teams playing in England actually regen predominately Welsh players this time round.

I wouldn't dream of it :lol: If I wanted it, I'd get it. I'd just have to put up with her whinging for a few days. As it turns out the editor isn't something I'm exactly missing and I can wait for a price drop.

Hope everyone eventually managed to get some sleep :D

There is probably a very simple answer for my question but here goes ...

I remember last year how happy ppl were when the Trequartista role was introduced

Is there a reason why the roles of Regista, Enganche, Ramdeuteur etc are ok for the main game but not for the handheld one?

Bought the desktop game a month ago and am fully addicted but FMH15 will help me on my journey to/from work :)

Never going to happen here mate, you have a thread full of people moaning that we got no new leagues because of pirates like you! Buy the game and have some respect for the makers.

they don't want to overcomplicate it etc...

Ramdeuteur is something Muller invented imo doesn't even deserve to be in FM

Yeah thats cool .. guess it took them a while to add the Treq role so who knows in the future

We still haven't got the AMC Treq which we were promised at the release of the striker one so I wouldn't hold your breath.

I've never really got the idea behind a Treq as an AMC as surely they would drop even deeper still .. maybe I'm missing the point :)

It's been solved, you had to click yes to searching in options.

This should only default to no on very low-spec devices - which were people seeing this on?

Never going to happen here mate, you have a thread full of people moaning that we got no new leagues because of pirates like you! Buy the game and have some respect for the makers.

^ I repeat.