Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

Interesting, hopefully the stamina bug was fully fixed :D. Not in the position to test it out as yet as I have a few things on the go but I look forward to what the community has to say about the update :D.

Hello everyone ..

Just a question: 

Can we organize something to ask Sega to fix the stamina Bug?? i don't know.. something like flooding the official forum?

I'm just kidding (or maybe not :P

Anyway it's a SHAME , it's been so long since the bug was discovered , and until now no news

Hello everyone ..

Just a question: 

Can we organize something to ask Sega to fix the stamina Bug?? i don't know.. something like flooding the official forum?

I'm just kidding (or maybe not :P

Anyway it's a SHAME , it's been so long since the bug was discovered , and until now no news

Well it says it has been fixed.

No, it doesn't Rjgreeno.

• Improved behavior of Inside Forwards

I never liked playing with inside forwards on the enhanced engine as I found they made very little contribution to the game, very few shots, assists, goals etc. So will this update mean they will contribute more?

I never liked playing with inside forwards on the enhanced engine as I found they made very little contribution to the game, very few shots, assists, goals etc. So will this update mean they will contribute more?

It could do, yes. They haven't clarified what and I doubt they ever will.

It could do, yes. They haven't clarified what and I doubt they ever will.

OK thanks, is this a known issue on the enhanced engine or just my players/tactics?

I find three out-and-out strikers to be a lot more successful than one CF with inside forwards.

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with goals conceded? I pride myself on a tight unit and before the update I had conceded 25 goals in 38 games (0.657 per game). Since the update I've played 3 games, one against a lower division side and I've conceded 8 (2.666 per game)!! I'm scared to play anymore in case it's an issue.

Also yea the match engine is severely messed up

My tactic is 4-2-3-1, which hasn't changed nor have the players from before the update, but the three games I've played I've conceded a hatful. I'll play a few more and just see if it was a one off.

Just echoing everyone else's comments that when viewing a game, the medium speed is now a lot quicker and the players are juddery and it's not smooth.