Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 PriZe: The Black Pearl a 4-3-2-1 [2015]

PriZe

i really think you should test with a different team. Surely real madrid will get those kind of results with that team whatever you play?

I've tried a half dozen or so of the most popular tactics on fmh14 and this, IMO, consistently works the best with any club. To your point, I think this tactic actually works better with clubs that don't have vastly superior attacking talent.

Hi prize. Whats the different between original game engine and the new one? Can i use this tactic in the new game engine?

Hi mate i don't think it will work. The wingers and dmc wont work as they should on the new ME. But you only know if you try :)

It s really hard to find a good DLM :/

After lots a match, this tactics is really good. But sometimes I have strange results.

Even the worst Goalkeeper can do a 10 against this tactics. And sometimes it happen 3 or 4 times :/

... The ones not getting the resuls, are the ones not playing the strongest teams in their countries (i ex ajax, city, porto, juventus, real). Try it with napoli and tell me it works...

... The ones not getting the resuls, are the ones not playing the strongest teams in their countries (i ex ajax, city, porto, juventus, real). Try it with napoli and tell me it works...

I always take the smallest team in the smallest championship.

But some teams are... sometimes impossible. Paris Saint Germain, Real Madrid, Barcelone, Chelsea, Juventus.

Never win against them. 

Mate i don't have anything to proof so enjoy it or move on

Do you think this would work with ajax

You would need to buy a good dmc. Have a look at Kranevitter. Fischer, kishna and el gazhi are good options on the wing. But haven't tried it myself

Started using this in my first season with Villa.

Started in the middle of November and so far over a 12 game period I have won 9, drew 2 and lost 1 (to Man City who are running away with the league).

I have gone from around 10th to challenging for the top 4.

:D

Whats the tactic? Original or you switch ctr to bpd, inf to wng, and dlm to bwm?

I had some issues playing with Arsenal with Sanchez in the InF position. Just couldn't get team rocking. Lost 4-1 City and Liverpool 3-2. I changed tactic by turning offside trap off and the defence has become a lot tighter. And INF > Winger. 

I had some issues playing with Arsenal with Sanchez in the InF position. Just couldn't get team rocking. Lost 4-1 City and Liverpool 3-2. I changed tactic by turning offside trap off and the defence has become a lot tighter. And INF > Winger.

You change ctr to bpd?

Hi prize, what kind of intensive training that you use? Are you using the intensive training for FMH15 that dec has been posted ? Or using the old one in FMH14?

Sorry for my bad english haha btw I'm from Indonesia :D

Hi prize, what kind of intensive training that you use? Are you using the intensive training for FMH15 that dec has been posted ? Or using the old one in FMH14?

Sorry for my bad english haha btw I'm from Indonesia :D

Hi mate i'm using the one Ashez has posted in the IT topic 

I've been using your tactic on the new match engine and its worked great for me. Only difference is that I am using a BWM instead of DLM and also stuck with 2 CTRs instead of the 1 CTR and BPD.

I realised in the first couple seasons that I was particularly vulnerable to conceding late goals to any opposition, therefore after I get a 2 goal lead against strong opposition I switch to defensive, pressing, counter attack, men behind ball and switch both wing backs to full backs. If I only have a 1-0 lead against weak opposition, after 70 minutes I switch to the above tactic also.

Currently unbeaten this season with mostly 2 goal cushion wins.

I'm playing with arsenal with these players:

Courtois

Kurzawa(DL) Balanta (CPD) Varane (CPD) Chambers (DR)

Henderson (BBM) Romero (BWM) Ramsey (APM)

Ocampos (INF) Sterling (WNG)

Welbeck (PCR)

Will post screenshots later

This type of tactic is always a tactic I go to as a base - I love the usage of 3 midfielders with 2 outside players and one man up front. I've tried it on the new match engine but hasn't given me the results I expected at all. Got me fired with PSV sadly. Depay netted the goal perhaps..5 times per season? (on average over 3 seasons).

I think the enhanced engine is not working very well with these types of systems at all, wingers and wing backs don't seem to have any effect at all and just cause a lot of frustration. As soon as there's an update I'll definitely go and try this tactic again!

After 3 seasons, I found that the new engine counter 2 things : 

- Offside trap

- Attacking style

If you have small team, turn on offside trap is a real treat for your team. You need 2 really strong central defense.

Attacking style without great wingers and you will lose a lot off goals.

i got broken images on page 1, cannot see any image. its only me or currently error? already tried with chrome and mozilla

i think imgur is blocked in your country, try using vpn so you can see the images :)

Good to hear mate! :)

Hi Prize

Have you tried another APM where the DLM is? I wonder if that could work to make it more attacking or do you think that could be too attacking?

Hi Prize

Have you tried another APM where the DLM is? I wonder if that could work to make it more attacking or do you think that could be too attacking?

Haven't tried it mate, the apm would be restricted with space due to the INF going inside. But you can always try! And if you find the dlm to defensive, first step would be a CM. You want to keep it stable in the midfield

Any specific reason you want it to be more attacking? :)

Hi Prize

Haven't tried it mate, the apm would be restricted with space due to the INF going inside. But you can always try! And if you find the dlm to defensive, first step would be a CM. You want to keep it stable in the midfield

Any specific reason you want it to be more attacking? :)

I'm starting another career (Got 3 going at the moment all with different tactics lol) and in the process of buying players and preparing for kick off, so was trying to think ahead really. The idea came to me when I read your post about trying a b2b instead of a dlm to create more chances. Wondered if an apm might take it another step forward. I see what you mean about lack of space though so I'll knock that idea on the head :-D

What you can do is swith the INF to a WNG and try the APM. That way the apm has more space. Personally i then would use a b2b because he is a bit more effective defensive wise :)

Nice one. I'm going to start with your original tactic and switch to the above with a b2b when I need something extra. Cheers pal