Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 PriZe: The Black Pearl a 4-3-2-1 [2015]

PriZe

Hi big soup brill stuff can I see your team? Also do you play BBM or dlm cheers I am starting a career wit Southend

Hi Jason. Yeah no worries, this is pretty much the team that played regularly to gain promotion. The only exception being Adam Webster at CB. He was my back up as Pompey already have Paul Robinson on loan from Millwall.

post-57578-0-19742600-1425496696_thumb.j

I used the BBM. Hollands played well and got 13 goals and 16 assists in 48 games.

I decided to start a game at League 2 Portsmouth FC and I used The Black Pearl tactic. I had a pretty successful season to say the least. Transfer wise I didn't really bring anyone in apart from SC Jordan Robertson on a free and a young AML on loan from Wolves called Connor Hunte, just for cover. In January I brought in Anthony Gardner and Jermaine Jenas, again on frees, as I had a couple of injuries.

Now I appreciate Pompey have a good squad for the league and a fairly healthy budget but I wasn't expecting the results I got. So I'll see how we go this season in League 1. I finished up winning the league by quite some distance.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The encouraging thing is I had a decent cup run (quarter finals in the F.A. Cup where I lost to Liverpool 3-0 and 4th round of League cup where I lost to Spurs 2-1) and along the way beat teams from League 1 & The Championship. Including a 2-1 victory over Premiership side Burnley. A personal highlight as a North End fan!

The highlight though was the form of Jordan Robertson. When I signed him his stats where decent and I had to make him one of my top earners to get him but he didn't stop scoring.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

In one cup game against Yeovil he bagged 4 in a game that saw 7 goals in 15 second half minutes. His recommended and prefered roles are as a Target Man but I played him as a Poacher. I have never had a striker score so many. The most I can remember was a few years ago when I signed Hernan Crespo at PNE on a free and he got 54.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I've played FM in its various forms for years now and I'm not naive enough to think the same will happen in League 1 next year! I've made, what I think, are good additions to the squad over pre season though so we shall see. This tactic certainly helped get me out of the league. Credit to PriZe for developing it. Cheers.

Great post and thanks for sharing mate! Good that it is working for you :D

Hi Can I copy your team and se how I do big soup cause I am so finding playing this hard I am only good at finding players but useless at making a tactic thank you

Cheers gents.

Yeah of course you can Jason. The only other thing I do is use Decs training.

Quick update, I won League 1 last night so back-to-back promotions for the Pompey Revolution!