Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Funny/Strange FMH15 moments

JustM1kePlays

I don't know if this happens to somebody before, but i've lost 3 finals in penalties in the same season xD, Spanish Supercup, European Supercop and Club World Champions Cup, i'll post the screenshots later xD, and still trying to reach copa del rey and champions finals this season hope doesn't happen anymore haha 

I thought that losing in the CWC is impossible as you face grey players. Till now...

HQpmF0Q.png

CpRUUba.png

zywdTot.png

Still aiming at 20-20-20-20-20

UNrYVxi.png

I think FMH is trying to be funny, just looking around at some of my screenshots and I noticed something interesting. 

Guess who the three star players are at LFC on an AI save? 

Balotelli

Lovren

Sterling

i don't find it funny :P

I thought that the only thing that can bring me down and leave me speachless looks like this:

N37xobN.png

qiIfJxF.png

I also thought that 1:1 isn`t that bad, even if it looks like this:

3vHjWwB.png

... untill now

Guys I must warn ya. In Watford when they play football, they mean seriouZ busineZ:

8N5QISZ.png

You score as many goals as you can, we will score as many goals as we need. 5 out of 5

It happens every time, for example, Chelsea buys a player. In the next day newspaper says: (player) unhappy at Chelsea. He gets transfer listed.

Absurd money wanted by some big clubs for players, like 800 or 900 million for Coutinho.      .-.

Some Players from small clubs with low rating rejecting to go for Barcelona or PSG . Like wtf. 

Goals at the last minute: your team is winning and controlling the match till the opposite team makes two goals at 90 minute. 

The player has passed trought the adversary team goalkeeper and if he shots he scores. Then he passes it to the goalkeeper. 

Wtf transfers by other teams like R.Madrid buying Ibrahimovic when he haves 35/38 years.

You will do a great signing, than the player wastes so many time to accept the offer and do the exams that the window closes.

Offers for players who worth 40 million be like 10 million. '_'

Your team scores, then the goal gets invalidate because a player who is in the mid field or in the defense wasoffside...

And why some players just can't win awards? Aubameyang scored 50 goals or more and made 10 assists in my save  and Shaqiri (from my team) got the best player of Bundesliga award with just 20 goals and 12 assists. (It's not a small number, but compared to Aubameyang it's poor)

It happens every time, for example, Chelsea buys a player. In the next day newspaper says: (player) unhappy at Chelsea. He gets transfer listed.

Absurd money wanted by some big clubs for players, like 800 or 900 million for Coutinho.      .-.

Some Players from small clubs with low rating rejecting to go for Barcelona or PSG . Like wtf. 

Goals at the last minute: your team is winning and controlling the match till the opposite team makes two goals at 90 minute. 

The player has passed trought the adversary team goalkeeper and if he shots he scores. Then he passes it to the goalkeeper. 

Wtf transfers by other teams like R.Madrid buying Ibrahimovic when he haves 35/38 years.

You will do a great signing, than the player wastes so many time to accept the offer and do the exams that the window closes.

Offers for players who worth 40 million be like 10 million. '_'

Your team scores, then the goal gets invalidate because a player who is in the mid field or in the defense wasoffside...

And why some players just can't win awards? Aubameyang scored 50 goals or more and made 10 assists in my save  and Shaqiri (from my team) got the best player of Bundesliga award with just 20 goals and 12 assists. (It's not a small number, but compared to Aubameyang it's poor)

On that player of the year award, I had a save where a particular player won it. But the game crashed and when i reloaded, I'm certain a different player won. So not sure how the game works it out (just like the player of the month award usually leaves be dumbfounded)

Ok, so this happened. I was like, its probably some old player who is gonna retire soon right? No. 'Veteran'? Heck he was a grey player like 20 days ago in the save. I just offered him a contract.

Screenshot_2015-09-07-18-35-34.png

Screenshot_2015-09-07-18-35-41.png

As I'm England manager as well as a club manager I've been trying to buy and play as many English players as possible. I just had a really good youngster promoted from my reserves. Loaned him out for his first season and when he returned I brought him into the first team, mostly on the bench to begin with, bringing him on for the final 20-minutes. I noticed his contract was running down so I offered him a new contract but he said he wasn't interested in negotiating terms. Constantly offered him +£100k a week and he would turn it down. Started playing him more often, starting matches and he still wouldn't accept any offer. Won the league, Champions league, FA cup and League Cup................still wouldn't sign.

As England manager I called him up to England and he still wouldn't accept anything I threw at him. During the World Cup campaign (that we won) he played regularly and wouldn't accept anything. Then Everton offered him a contract and signed him on £65k a week!! He was valued at £9m.

I was really frustrated but scouted him and my scouts said he could be a key player in the future, I then checked and noticed he had a 'big club release fee' so I bid £5m for him, Everton rejected it and said they wanted £30m so I bid £9m and they accepted. The player wanted £85k a week and re-signed for me plus I got 25% of the fee!! What a waste of time that was!! Might dump him back in the reserves as punishment.

If you are wondering, I sold loads of a very good team to get that trio as well as Zouma and De Bruyne.

Edited by wildemanager

So……

Managing Maidstone in League One and sitting 8th after 20 odd games then get offered the Chelsea job!?!?!?!?!

Crazy!! 

As you'll see hadn't done anything special really like an FA Cup win

Screenshot_2015-11-09-12-58-53.png.3a4b3Screenshot_2015-11-09-12-59-06.png.57537Screenshot_2015-11-09-12-58-45.png.a7c59

Screenshot_2015-11-09-12-58-42.png.29200

Screenshot_2015-11-09-13-09-10.png