Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Pigs Drift by Piggers5

ashley8344

After three seasons, even using other tactics for some time, this one started to loose some impact. So I tried the tristero original (with 2 amc) And i truly believe is even better than this one. Congrats piggers, the others brag about tactics that simply will only work with top teams, And u started the 2 best tactics in the game.

After three seasons, even using other tactics for some time, this one started to loose some impact. So I tried the tristero original (with 2 amc) And i truly believe is even better than this one. Congrats piggers, the others brag about tactics that simply will only work with top teams, And u started the 2 best tactics in the game.

Is this the tactic you used?

DJGBka4.jpg

Or this?

ps3qESG.jpg

Second

Ok cool. I know piggers5 updated the tactic after. He changed the b2b role to a bwm. The right cmf to an inf and changed tackling to committed. Did you incorporate these changes?

Can confirm this tactics works on lower league, promoted with lecce to serie B, lots of goals scored (from both teams :D )

Personally i think choosing keeper with good reflex and positioning helps a lot, since there are a lot of times that the keeper go 1 on 1, because wing backs and midfielder fail to track back.

Any news on the version for the Enhanced version?

I've an iPad and it's automatically decided to use the Enhanced Engine and I'm trying to find something that works!

After 7 games and being 23rd in the table with Bolton in the championship I switched to the pig drift and have to say it's amazing I'm currently 2nd in the league 3 points behind Norwich scoring 86 goals along the way I will give a final position updated when the season has finished I'm on the ome I've given up with the enhanced engine until the bugs are fixed

has this been tested on the enhanced engine, if not i will now. I'm surprised everybody seems to use the old engine, it's terrible in comparrison and a much more realistic challenge on the new one. Are you all playing on Nokias or something?

Lol mate stop being ignorant, the new engine takes 4-5 minutes to complete a match and there's no way I am gunna wait for that time.

Btw fmh selected the Enhanced Engine for my phone that's HTC One M8

Any news on the version for the Enhanced version?

I've an iPad and it's automatically decided to use the Enhanced Engine and I'm trying to find something that works!

Tbh Enhanced Engine is a bit more real and usually doesn't works on any text book formation mate. And also the new engine has some bugs like having reducing stamina (which I faced).

I'll post my progress very soon.

This is an amazing Tactic.

Just like Macca's Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1  

Except this works better for atletico.

I haven't tried it with any other teams yet. 

THANK YOU

Exactly like this

***** PIGG'S DRIFT 2015 *****

yLaGOJB.png

ZRkqVaf.png

I have tried to use that tactic with Inter but lose againts Milan

so I try to make DLF to Pcr, ADF to CMF, and BPD to CTR ... and cheers ! Inter is back to best form :D

so I try to make DLF to Pcr, ADF to CMF, and BPD to CTR ... and cheers ! Inter is back to best form :D

am glad it worked for you mate! 

Good luck

Good luck

thanks mate ! is this tactic works for New ME ?

Good luck

thanks mate ! is this tactic works for New ME ?

TBH, I haven't tried it with any International teams yet. (Only Clubs)

with the right players, it should work well. 

This tactic is by far the best one I have ever used and has made the game immensely enjoyable for me once again. It really makes the game interesting again and gets the best out attacking players. Not only is it a brilliant tactic its one that makes sense and enables you to have and utilise best attacking players in the game and really do score for fun. It certainly isnt easy however as some other people seem to indicate as you still need to ensure you put the correct players in correct positions that also have corrert attributes to fully bring out the best of this tactic.

Brilliant tactic, currently AC Milan and won the league first year and Italian cup scoring 109 and only conceding 26.

Thanks a lot Piggers5

Does anyone know if this tactic works if the formation is mirrored?

For example if the Cmf works on the right hand side instead of the left.

If enemy is playing 4-4-2 defensive you will get owned hard. Lost all matches vs 4-4-2 defensive with 3-0.

These weren't even good teams, i'm talking about West brom, Newcastle and Sunderland when i'm 4th place Southampton.

Used this for Liverpool and it is immense. Didn't work first time round but the update seems to have cut out the inconsistency. Won the prem only drawing 8 and losing 1 (ggggrrr). Not sure how to post screen shots of it though!