Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Standard Faces Megapack 2.0

Dec

Thanks for your sharing!But my LG Gpro2 is 1080P ver. ,do you have 1080P faces

megapack?

You didn't have to comment on both packs. HD = 1080p.

Guys any tips on fastest way to xfer these over from pc to my z2 android phone. Ive had it going a few hours now and the progress bar is hardly making a dent :(

Hi, Im having the same prob. What was your solution??

4 hours ago, Dec said:

You want to download the 2015 file? Is that correct?

Yes, I'm still playing it because of the Leeds save I carried over from my old smartphone.

Besides, the newer versions of FMM aren't available on my local Play Store, but since I already had FMH15 before it was taken down due to distribution issues (Play Store still lets you download apps you already had even if they're taken down), it's all I can get.

Edited by AndyK
46 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Yes, I'm still playing it because of the Leeds save I carried over from my old smartphone.

Besides, the newer versions of FMM aren't available on my local Play Store, but since I already had FMH15 before it was taken down due to distribution issues (Play Store still lets you download apps you already had even if they're taken down), it's all I can get.

I will check this out later, however with legacy files like this it may be hard to track down and if possible could need a reupload. You could always use 2017's though.

11 minutes ago, Dec said:

I will check this out later, however with legacy files like this it may be hard to track down and if possible could need a reupload. You could always use 2017's though.

I figure there shouldn't be too many retired players (such as Del Piero, who was over at Delhi Dynamos in India), but FMM17 player IDs are the same as in FMH15?

Anyway, thanks and sorry for taking your time.

Edited by AndyK
Just now, AndyK said:

I figure there shouldn't be too many retired players (such as Del Piero, who was over at Delhi Dynamos in India), but FMM17 player IDs are the same as in FMH15?

Player IDs are the same. Please let me know if you choose to use 2017 else I won't track down the 2015 file. Thanks.

No, it's alright, I'm able to download the 15 file now. Maybe it was a problem with the Android version of uTorrent (which I had used to download the badges a couple of months ago) - that or the wi-fi was acting up - , but it's downloading fine on the desktop version.

Thanks a lot anyway.

EDIT: I got one problem solved, but now ran into another: I tried copying the files to the SD card of my phone, but the last 4,000 faces won't copy (among which are some big names like Marco Reus and Sergio Aguero). I always get error 0x80070052 (cannot create folder or file), even if I copy just one of them. And there's enough space in my card to fit them all, but I read it's an issue with the FAT32 format - so, should I format it into NTFS?

Edited by AndyK