Hello Manager Experts :)

I'm using currently 4-2-2-2 tactic at Arsenal, with setup:

GK - FB-CTR-CTR-WB - APM-DLM - WNG-INF - TM-POA

Attacking Mentality

Direct Passing

Normal Tackling

Pressing ON

Offside Trap ON

Team is doing great for most of the match, but in the last part or from middle of 2nd half, really often is losing points and even lose (having earlier at least 1-2 goals lead). I'm not using big rotation to keep team spirit, but also players are not tired during match. Morale are also good amongst players from first 11 and substitutes.

Any ideas?:(

Your tactic is vulnerable to heavy attacking from the opposition, most teams switch to a 4-2-4 formation towards the last 15-20 minutes. Try changing your tactics at around 70 mins to defensive, committed tackling, pressing ON, offside trap OFF, counter attack ON, men behind ball ON. If any defensive players are tired you might want to sub them as they are more vulnerable to making mistakes later on in the game if they are tired. I encountered the same problems when i was playing and found much better success using the above tactic change.

@Dec i make subs when player play not good or is tired. I am wondering if only young age is a reason.

@Aq2cool4u thanks! I will try to implement such adjustment :) I will let know if it helps