Ok guys!

Mystery Players will be like this

Random positions (Two Natural)

20 players in total drawn out

6 5* CA

6 4.5* CA

6 4* CA

2 5* CA + 20 attribtues

So these players will be named randomly by myself and made and I'll post the screenshots of the players as a big live draw on the thread!

Again for delays being Christmas time and all its hard to find time

What are the mechanics of draw? Do you use some numbers generating application or do it somehow different?

Its on excel using the randbetween feature picking a random number between 1-20 and then each team will get assigned two items and one player

Its on excel using the randbetween feature picking a random number between 1-20 and then each team will get assigned two items and one player

That's clear. Thank you for information.

This might sound rude but please, stop complaining, he has already given his reasoning for delay just a few posts above yours, we are all waiting but the man is busy so give him a rest..

LEGENDZIYAD Are you serious? Consider yourself chucked out of this game! Its Christmas time and your complaining! Get a life son!

Ive got a wife with a Two year-old son with another on the way so my time is used up with sorting out the perfect Christmas for my family I'm sorry I decided to use my time to buy presents, buy food, and look after my son instead of doing your packs! I do apologise for the obvious crazy inconvenience I have caused you!

I'd rather take my time and get this game right than rush it and it become light

I dont have the time and patience for a 14 year old boy moaning to me so bye bye

LEGENDZIYAD Are you serious? Consider yourself chucked out of this game! Its Christmas time and your complaining! Get a life son!

Ive got a wife with a Two year-old son with another on the way so my time is used up with sorting out the perfect Christmas for my family I'm sorry I decided to use my time to buy presents, buy food, and look after my son instead of doing your packs! I do apologise for the obvious crazy inconvenience I have caused you!

I'd rather take my time and get this game right than rush it and it become light

I dont have the time and patience for a 14 year old boy moaning to me so bye bye

Merry Christmas to you too :)

Seriously though I agree with your decision to throw him out. Those type of players can't be in the game, Shotgun his best player?

my bad  and i was not trying to be rude

"Sorry" is a much more genuine apology than "my bad'

i didnt know that he was busy and as danthestripe said he said that earlier that he was busy i might have not seen it andi am sorry if said anything rude but i had no intention of being so

so, will his team be takeover by others or what?

Cheers mate

His team will go back into the pool of players lol

so, will his team be takeover by others or what?

Cheers mate

His team will go back into the pool of players lol

o thanks didn't saw it

Squad Screenshots

Hammersmith

hn8ox6ab.png

FCSB

lzpb9cjx.png

Sporting Club Dec

wrjv77sn.png

Johannesburg MU

ivzuu44a.png

Show Some Grit FC

huk6pmja.png

Ukrainian Ultras

uw6rjnhg.png

Class on Grass

ueb3432l.png

Ball Stars FC

xkz8ntbj.png

Danchester United

28w9odtd.png

Cesc in the City

9xwszv64.png

JH Rovers

bdrzn4ah.png

Gotham City

qilr9d77.png

Super X

lyz5abcx.png

South Wales Scorpions

ttjghi5h.png

Multiple Scorgasms

dfghg9kr.png

Dwayne United

8v8jpjzr.png

KUNS FC

68ui6cjd.png

Great. Dec is going to dominate the game in the long run.His squad is outstanding :)

Right then guys ive had my little break for Christmas so lets keep going!

Two game weeks up tonight!

And I'll continue to create the mystery players then when there done I'll draw them