Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Transfer Strategy Guide by Alif

Alif Mancunian

Hi all my mates!

In this nice day i want to share how you can make a good transfer. This works for me though if you have different experience or you have another guide step feel free to write it below. And now, this is my Transfer Strategy Guide. Have fun!

TSG by Alif :

1. Analyze your Squad

This is your first step not only in transfer also in building a tactic and obviously it is your first step in FMH. What i mean with Analyzing the squad is something like this, example : I use 3-2-1-2-2. So it will use 1 GK, 3 DC, 1 DMR, 1 DML, 1DMC, 2 MC, and 2 SC. I look at my squad and i get that my squad is filled by 3 GK, 5 DC, 2 DML, 1 DMR, 3 DMC, 4 MC, 3 SC. I'm so sure you know what position that i need. I don't have a backup DMR and just one backup in DML and SC. It's too risky. So i'll looking for some players for that position.

That just a simple example. You will meet more complex condition like injury proneness, age, etc. All at all this is your first step before you prepare your money to buy someone in Transfer Window.

2. Choose the player

A. Key or Backup

You use 1 AMC in your tactic and you just have Shinji Kagawa and Oscar for that position. You need one more player if one of them got injured. Who? This is belong your decision. Buy Juan Mata then put one of that star to be a 3rd choice or Buy 19 y.o Jesse Lingard for the "man who (always) in the bench'.

In another case, You use 1 SC in your tactic. You have young Connor Wickham and so-so striker named Peter Crouch. You can't compete in the league just with those player. You need a sharp spearhead. Just look at Benteke stats and buy him. So you're ready to compete.

B. Now or Later

RvP is a beast. But not for ever. He maybe just has 3 more years in his best. So if you want your transfer going effectively you can buy a player that can be a backup also can be a next rising star. It ca be 22 y.o Jese Rodriguez or 19 y.o Adnan Januzaj.

Or if John Terry has retired and you didn't have pair for cahill but Zouma that did not ready yet you should buy a ready defender. Maybe Varane or Bonucci.

C. Sociedad's or Madrid's budget

You wanna buy a sharp spearhead like Benteke but with less price? Take a look at "Customise" and set your filter to "€0-3 M" and just look for it. Or if you have a huge finance why you didn't just buy Falcao? It wouldn't break your balance. It also can be solve by loaning system (i'll describe it later).

3. How to do in Transfer Auction

I have an important advice. Don't just chase one player cause it can break your wallet even you are RM or City. Prepare the alternative. The player that have an almost identic stats but with less price or younger age. But if you really really wanna chase a player, prepare your budget.

4. Other Tips

A. Loan

This is more often being done in Lower League Management. Look a diamond but don't have enough money. Just loan him and you can taste that diamond.

B. Sell Out Strategy

Transfer is not just about buy. It also about the sell. Example : I use 2 MC and 2 SC tactics. I have 3 MC and 5 SC. So the best way is to sell one of your striker to buy a backup for MC. Again, this just a simple example.

C. Experience and Experiments

Through the time you will be better and better in the transfer strategy. Just keep patience and believe you will be much better. Also we can help you here in FMHVibe.

Thanks for reading

Cheers,

Alif -Mancunian-

@Alif thanks a lot for this guide it was really a nice read and this is the main reason why I always log on to vibe least once a day, cause there is always something meaningful

Alif, so we should have at least 3 players in every position?

That's way OTT really. Take this as an example - for wing/full backs I'll have 2 for each side, and a younger player who can do either side. That way it's 5 players for 2 positions as opposed to the 6. Even 4 would be enough as long as all 4 are flexible on both sides although you're a but stretched after one injury. The fifth player (preferably a youth player) adds that little bit more depth and he shouldn't complain about lack of game time. Just make sure he gets minutes every now and then.

So basically, 3 players per position is way too much. That's basically a 33 man squad, not including your youth

@Davak : No. As LeeRoy explain to you, It will be good if you have versatile player that can fill many positions. This is what i mean more "complex" condition. Also there's an option to retrain your player