Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 New Nations Superpack [Database - 2.2]

vcadu92

I tryed to extract this with win zip but it said it is not a valid archive.anybody know what I should do?this is my first time extracting folders so I don't really know what I'm doing

I tryed to extract this with win zip but it said it is not a valid archive.anybody know what I should do?this is my first time extracting folders so I don't really know what I'm doing

Try to download again. Looks zip file is broken.

What do I do with the folders then when I have them in win zip?

Follow the instructions on page 1 ;)

New update will be released very soon (between tommorow and Friday).

verz cool!!! thanks

Hungary is in ;)

Looking forward to it. Would like to see Gibraltar playable but I know your a busy man.

Hmmm, I have to admit that I have not thought about it. Why not :) I thought of adding one or two nations like China, but maybe I will had Gibraltar too :)

Amazing work Vcadu. Have you renamed each European nation to solo as well so you have England and Englandsolo so no matter what you load it works?

Amazing work Vcadu. Have you renamed each European nation to solo as well so you have England and Englandsolo so no matter what you load it works?

Thank you.

I am not sure to understand, could you rephrase ? In this pack, there are not solo folders.

Would it work by renaming it ?

Yes it would, if you copy and rename it then it works :).

Ok, I should work again, because I think I have already tried, without result. I will try again, if it works I will release another update.

Yes, yes, I will try :) So if I choose Australia first + Germany (Bundesliga only) as new germanysolo, I would be able to play with Slovenia and Uzbekistan for instance ?

Australia doesn't take effect to this, only European. It would be England copied to englandsolo would mean all ones that you make for England would be playable with just England only.

Ok it works :) I will release a new update soon :)

Do you have an idea to gather db ? I mean to make playable nations of Germany and Australia playable in the same game for instance . Ex : play with Slovakia, then China

You could use Rseven's player spreadsheet and see who is in each DB and then they would be easy to add who are real players.

Though I would recommend going through the FIFA Rankings, may give a good idea on which teams are good.

Thank you.

To add team I do not use FIFA rankings, I do it according to some requests I can add, and according to what I want too (important unplayable teams like Greece  + non European teams + few little teams like S-Marino).

Great job, with the PGE I love adding minor nations like San Marino or Andorra myself. Anyone know if there's a possibility to edit the nations search filter? With Andorra the problem is not that big, because you can sort by nationality and you'll find them quick. But San Marino needs a lot of skipping pages. Is there a way to edit the nations in de search filter?

Great job, with the PGE I love adding minor nations like San Marino or Andorra myself. Anyone know if there's a possibility to edit the nations search filter? With Andorra the problem is not that big, because you can sort by nationality and you'll find them quick. But San Marino needs a lot of skipping pages. Is there a way to edit the nations in de search filter?

As I said before, for S-Marino for instance you can see players easier by going to "Find clubs" and then through S-Marinese clubs :)

Unfortunately I looked for a way to edit searh filters on FMH 14 without any result !

I understand the "find clubs" is a easy way. I made a database adding a B-team to San Marino (the Italian club) and making the nationality of the B-team San Marino. So managing the national team and trying to get youngsters of San Marino in my B-team.

I remember seeing edited search filters in FMH14. I believe in the African Cup of Nations DB? I still believe the searching by nationality is very useful when it comes to managing a country. But you'll agree of course.

PS I really love the work you're doing, also to get idea's of what I can do with PGE myself! Keep up the good work