Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 New Nations Superpack [Database - 2.2]

vcadu92

Shame that most of the new players are fake :(

Make it then.

I spent many hours on this project while I also had to study for my exams and so on.

I respected type of names (ex: There will be Oleg and Alexey in Russia but not in Venezuela), and the CA/PA (ex: San Marino will not have players with a CA of 160).

So if you think you can do better, do it, you will see that it needs more time that we can think.

Then there are also real players and I think that except San Marinese people, no one here is an expert in San Marinese football and would not care if there are not real as I and you would not be able to name 1 S-Marinese player.

For the next update, Russia and Thailand will be added for Australian league.

Where can we find it ?

If FM 15 is needed I do not have it. And for instance is this db contains players from Thailand, S-Marin and so on?

Then, using it is not annoying at all, you could play for hours with a nation that you did not know a lot without doubting about the fact of players real or not.

I could but I didn't think even one minute about that possibility.

Then in that case, birth date, positions, attributes would also be needed.

Moreover, I produce content, no one is forced to download it. I give my time to the community, if someone has the need to produce that kind of db with real players please do it. I have to admit it will be better quality but except Dec and maybe 1 or 2 I doubt someone will be courageous enough to make it with real names, clubs, birthday, attributes, position.

Since FMH 2014 (the first time I did this kind of content) my files have been downloaded over 6000 times. And until now I did not have this kind of comment. I conclude that or people do not care whether players are real or not, or people did not notice they were not. Therefore, to my mind it is not a problem. And once again I urge no one to download it.

Of course it is brilliant work and if you ever want to make it better with proper players then please let me know and I will provide you with all information.

Thank you for your help. If I decided to, I would do it for main nations.

Vcadu92 is doing it brilliantly and he is making it in his free time so we need to accept this conception and say thank you for him either!!!:)

Godd job!!! Keep it up!! :))

I am not saying that but if it could be better why not make it the best it can be? We all do it in our free time but without constructive criticism we'd have a low standard of content.

Mate ,I didn't said that I don't appreciate your work,I really do .But for the moment it's incomplete , I'm not asking you to do it right now , as the title say, it's v 1.00 so for the future it can be only better ;). Thanks if you understand my point !

Vcadu 92 did a great work in this.... keep it on.... and do u need help in Malaysia nation team, I can provide some help in the players

Aguero, Marci, thank you for your support. :)

Dec, catalin, I understand your points, really. I also understand you would prefer a FMH the most possible close to the reality.

Then in my opinion, if we can point out two kinds of FMH players : those who want the most real FMH in terms of database and those who want the FMH with the most possibilities, I would put myself in this second group. You may not be agree with me but my priority is not to make FMH the most truthful but the FMH which offers the most challenges, opportunities and so on. For instance, I played 10 years with Montenegro in FMH 14, and I did not care that 60% were false players, I have also always dreamt to do a career with "false players" option (but I still have not).

Let's say I spent 15 hours on this for instance. I released mor than 20 teams with false players. If I wanted to make real players, maybe in 15 hours, only 10 teams would be released. But I would not had spent more time on it as it is really tiring, hurting (bless my back and my neck). Hence I prefer to produce more even if it is not fully faithful to the reality as it gives many possibilities for players.

So I think there are two sides and both are respectable.

I would like to have Portugal Nacional Senior Championship

We can't add lower leagues to the game. This is for national teams.

As I was on vacation no team had been added but a new update will be released and some.teams are already ready as I made them before leaving

I need some requests then (European and one Asian team)

In all honesty I'd prefer 10 teams done with real players than 20 teams done with fake players

Is Germany playable yet ?

Only with the save I uploaded. So is Japan.

Hungary and China please

Thank you for the request.

In all honesty I'd prefer 10 teams done with real players than 20 teams done with fake players

I understand your point. Yet I have not planned to do it with real players yet.

In all fairness I done it with San Marino last year and it is ALOT of work doing research etc… and it took ages in the end

I know it takes a long time, I already did it in the past. But create 50 fake players is really long too.