Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Costa V aguero a head to head sim. ( COMPLETED)

Liamfitz1301

So then two teams are setting the premier league alight and that is down to 2 men . Sergio Aguero and Diego Costa . but who is better. Lets find out.

CHALLENGE 1

1 man team

How will costa and aguero do alone. i demote every player bar aguero and costa and see who performs best

Let the game begin

Final score

Aguero 0 -3Costa

Costa v Aguero showdon

Challenge 1

One man team

Sergio Aguero 28 goals man city 15th

Diego Costa 34 goals 18th in league.

Winner: Diego Costa

With 34 goals despite relegation Costa led a one man team better.

Score Aguero0-1 Costa

Challenge 2

Melbourne blues

Both players in seperate saves play for melborne victory. Quite simply most goals. = win.

IMO you need to put more effort into it. The idea is great but your write ups are pretty bad.

Try structuring them, you don't need to add images but just take a look at Dec's an you'll see why he is getting great feedback on his.

I'm not saying to copy it but add a bit of story to it. Give your opinion on who you think an why.

Hope this has helped as I believe this could be a great series.

Aguro Challenge 2

iTa5eTv.jpg

Melbourne victory performance

2NA1cy0.jpg

Agurooooo

j2BTSTG.jpg

So melbourne come second on the league but aguero struggles to scclimatise. this may be because of the climate change.

Diego Costa its down to yo:-)

Diego Costa Challenge 2 .

CvWw9Qn.jpg

Melbourne victory league

YxwzKcZ.jpg

Grand Final

V5KL5aD.jpg

Costa himself

fqMBlaZ.jpg

BOOM Costa takes aguero out of the water 2-0 he uses his brute force to bully defenders and leave aguero in his dust

The scire Aguero 0-2 Costa

Challenge 3 A team divided

One save one goal both men play for Arsenal Most goals win . its a strikeforce divided

Aguero v Costa Challenge 3

The club

Chubyp3.jpg

Aguro

z1xOwoh.jpg

Costa

axtcQmc.jpg

Wahoom costa smacks aguero silly . 3-0 and arsenal won the league. Challenge 4 and 5 Are redundant

Ive got a new idea for later but for now thats the end.:-):-):-)

Ringer volume?

Vertical pics?

Not being picky but maybe put a little more effort into it?

It's a nice idea but it's really tough keeping my interest level intact.

Completed after 3 tests? Everyone has been spending time giving you honest and good feedback to use. To then finish it because of that is a bit of a give up and kick in the teeth to be honest.

No its not because of that its because i had 5 tests costa won 3. so the last 2 are redundant umless you hypothetically want to see the last 2 tests so no i am not doing it due to feedback im pleased with the feedback as i believe its helping.me improve. Dont misinterpret me before i can explain.

And by the way if id given i would have put Discontinued or unfinished but i put complete to show id finidhed . how many tests do you yhink i should do?.

Liam, I don't want to be nasty now, but please could you sort your spelling and grmmar? It's difficult to read through your posts, the idea as I said before is good. But the execution, not so good.

No its not because of that its because i had 5 tests costa won 3. so the last 2 are redundant umless you hypothetically want to see the last 2 tests so no i am not doing it due to feedback im pleased with the feedback as i believe its helping.me improve. Dont misinterpret me before i can explain.

And by the way if id given i would have put Discontinued or unfinished but i put complete to show id finidhed . how many tests do you yhink i should do?.

You never once stated it would be 5 challenges long, in my opinion 3 poor challenges isn't "completion". People have given you very fair and good criticisms to help you improve and you've basically said you are done with it without actually improving it too much. What you have improved has been good but it has been nowhere near the level people expect or want and that isn't meant to be harsh but just the truth. Plus why can't you carry it on? Why does it have to be 5? I don't even think you've stretched your creative boundaries with any challenge you've done. Look at mine that you got inspired from, I have tried to make them all different and unique.