Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Stamina crashing - bug or feature?

Burn

I've seen this mentioned on the Intensive Training thread, but felt it was important enough to merit it's own thread, and hopefully catch the eyes of the SI guys that browse this site.

So I've played multiple careers now, and the Stamina problem is a constant and recurring problem.

Particularly on Regens, where you find a quality Regen, who already has Stamina of between 12 and 15, yet within a season of reasonable training intensity (only 1 on intensive) the players Stamina is crashing down to around 5.

Even switching to a Fitness Only routine (Fitness on Intense or Medium, everything else on Light or None) will not recover the situation, in some cases Stamina continues dropping - Henry went as low as 2 on my current Save.

Henry, Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Lampard and Totti Regens have all became practically unusable because they were flagging inside the first half, and become unhappy to the point where they become all but useless.

It looks like a bug to me, a game-breaking bug, particularly for players like me who find tracking down and training Regens one of the games most enjoyable features.

Anyone else seeing this? Anyone found a workaround that can reverse the problem?

Regens have always had poor stamina, it's a way to combat how over powered they are.

However i do think that aspect of the game has glitched to effect real players, i had to sell Kroos, Modric and Isco as their stamina dropped to under 5 over night :@

I have the same problem with Fischer. He had a stubbed toe - seriously - which kept him out for a fortnight, then a sprained wrist. Then his stamina went through the floor.I found stamina variable with evogens last time - most were unrealistically poor but the odd one was good. Presumably that was what you were meant to look for. And I think that's fair enough. But this feels deliberate, like the moronic player rating. And it just makes you feel that the game is put together by simpletons, or by people who think that putting in misleading stats is how you make a game challenging. Pity. Contempt for the player really.

I've had the same issue and I posted a new thread (probs shouldn't have). Either way I noticed that games don't seem to impact other clubs properly anymore (eg. Condition is always 100% unless they get injured) and stats in older players tends to remain high consistently.

@ Ash: regens used to have low stamina and odd stats but now they're unusable, heck even some real players have this issue.

I've had the same issue and I posted a new thread (probs shouldn't have). Either way I noticed that games don't seem to impact other clubs properly anymore (eg. Condition is always 100% unless they get injured) and stats in older players tends to remain high consistently.

@ Ash: regens used to have low stamina and odd stats but now they're unusable, heck even some real players have this issue.

Yes,nits the real players I have the problem with. I think regens/evogens have the added issue of how they deal with people's insecure need to feel they've "found" a reincarnation of Messi before they think a player is any good. But when real players show utterly unrealistic changes, then it's just stupid. Maybe it's deliberate so that you don't get hung up on thinking that you need eg Fischer - a lot of the players everyone is reporting tend to be either wonder kids or established superstars.