Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Around the World in 800 BatiGoals

BatiGoal

He popped up at Atletico Paranaense as a 16 year old (2016). Two years later I brought him to Corinthians for 25M. Had no idea he was a regen I'm not looking for those he just seemed like he had potential. Quite right he did.

But once I noticed those multiple 20's obviously it had regen written all over it.

Season 11

First big game of the season. Derby game. Hat-trick in the dying seconds. What's not to love about it?

derbyhattrick.jpg

2nd season with the same formation will never exceed the first one but Malcom had a good first half of the season. Not as many hat tricks but a fair amount of goals and always scoring more goals than games played which is fantastic.

But there's finally finally the news I was waiting for...

ancelsacked.jpg

I thought it was never going to happen. It's incredibly tight tho as it's January and i still need to apply - get the job - sort the funds - meet Atletico's asking price - meet Malcom's wage demands - all within how many days..?

joboffer.jpg

What took them? Geez..Delighted but time is of the essence..94M transfer funds great but..after the taxes I'm left with..

indebt.jpg

Whooo getting Malcom to a club is way more of a challenge then scoring those goals. What a mess!!

I rush to the squad (as if time really is ticking lol) set up the exact same squad I used with Atletico and remove everyone who's not featuring in the 18-men squad.

I offer them for a couple million below their value as time isn't on my side. I need cash ASAP.

transfers.jpg

I manage to increase the transfer budget with these sales and getting rid of high earners give me the possibility to adjust the funds a bit. (Marc Cole is someone I called back from loan btw)

Malcom is 65M so asking price is likely to be somewhere near the 80-90M at least..maybe 100M

My new funds

funds.jpg

I take the plane to Spain to personally make sure i get my boy. With or without signature.

95M.jpg

Fantastic. The work permit delayed things a bit but there was just enough time before deadline.

malmanu.jpg

Malcom joins my favorite team. Great stuff!

goalsatl.jpg

96M? Is that for the work permit? Administration costs? Never noticed such discrepancy before. Bought him for 95 not 96.

Well he's finally in England that's what matters.

I would have liked to have money and time left to tweak my squad in certain positions but that'll wait for the summer I'll manage with the guys that are here now. It's nowhere near the quality a Man Utd squad should have. No wonder they sacked the manager they won 5 games and are just above relegation zone. Got my work cut out for me.

646 games - 678 goals

Road to 800 goals:

Chapter 1: Malcom in Brasil (completed)

- 1st season: 45 goals (Corinthians)

- 2nd season: 62 goals (Corinthians)

- 3rd season: 63 goals (Corinthians)

- 4th season: 74 goals (Corinthians) +

total of 244 goals in Brazil

Chapter 2: Malcom in Spain (completed)

- 5th (1/2-)season: 46 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 6th season: 55 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 7th season: 81 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 8th season: 72 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 9th season: 57 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 10th season: 85 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 11th (1/2)season: 38 goals (Atletico Madrid) +

total of 434 goals in Spain

Chapter 3: Malcom in England (..in progress)

- 11th (1/2)season: ... goals (Manchester United) +

total of ..... goals (..in progress)

Chapter 4: Malcom in Holland

Progress:

400g.jpg

Cheers!

It was either them or Liverpool. They both had been "v.insecure" for nearly 2 months. Liverpool suddenly started picking up points. I'll try not to forget to post screenshots of hat-tricks vs Liverpool :D

Thanks guys!

200 goals? yes

fly past? no ^_^

Atletico had a very good squad when I came there..this mess at Manchester is the complete opposite.

I'll manage to get the best out of them.

I was kinda hoping for Chelsea,but good luck with MAn u

Me too. Chelsea have won 6-7 league titles in past 10 years + lots of cups.

They're by far the best EPL team on my current save. Obviously they're sticking to their manager so no chance of me getting that job.

Finally got it, good luck!

Huge relief indeed.

Thanks.

Chapter 3

- Malcom in England -

(season 11 - Jan. '25 - Jun. '25)

Both Malcom and I were delighted with our move to England. That was the good news. The bad news..we inherited a rubbish team. And I'm being nice. Half the squad is way below Man U standard and the better players are ageing. I'll have one of the busiest transfer periods of my life in the summer. There's little doubt about that.

I tried to adopt the Atletico formation I used but didn't have the right players so I went for 4-1-4-1. It was a bumpy ride first couple months but after getting the player roles right performances improved.

Starting just 1 spot above relegation zone I had my work cut out for me and Malcom didn't disappoint in his debut season.

zxc2.jpg

Average players give average performances. Struggling with away games but Malcom leads the way.

zxc3.jpg

A much better away game. And Malcom hit another brace.

zxc4.jpg

Even match but Malcom's 3rd brace makes the difference.

zxc5.jpg

First hat-trick in a Manchester United shirt. Well done!

zxc1.jpg

Brace again but wasn't enough for a crucial away win. We're starting to climb up in the league but nowhere near CL spots yet.

zxc6.jpg

Excellent result. Close to a 2nd hat-trick. Tough away game tho so I'm pleased.

zxc7.jpg

Hat-trick. Malcom's find his groove. This guy can score anywhere.

zxc8.jpg

Ok. First massive reality-check! What just happened? No clue. Things were going smooth until today.

Just a complete off-day. Not a complete disaster as Malcom hit the net but not pretty conceding 5 goals. Ouch!

zxc9.jpg

Better. Brace #lost count.

zxc11.jpg

Oh yes!! since we're nowhere near CL spot in the league I'm super delighted with this win. Here's our CL spot!!!

zxc12.jpg

Another win over City. These derby wins are delicious. Flattering scoreline tho as we are not great yet.

Being near bottom of the table in January we did a respectable job getting Man U a bit higher up the table.

zxc10.jpg

For Malcom it was a very good debut season. They boy has nothing to prove anymore. He's consistent and he can hit the net anywhere.

Malcom's Goal Tally

zxc13.jpg

There's a lot of work to be done before I'm ready for season 12 but can't wait to get started.

672 games - 713 goals

Road to 800 goals:

-11th (1/2)season: 35 goals (Manchester United)

- 12th season: ....... goals (Manchester United) +

total of 35 goals (..in progress)

Progress:

zxc14.jpg

Cheers!

@ Joe, The greatest achievement of all will be getting him to Holland. 1100 goals ensures this career isn't a complete failure tho ;)

@ Ashez, Thanks. Have you figured out chapter 4 yet? :P

Hi Yusuf,

Thanks for your constructive comment.

You'll learn a lot more from trying this challenge yourself. Post your career and I'll help if you need any.

Cheers!

Hey Bat nice work with the reds.Though they just ruined one of my saves now after accepting there job offer against my strikers wish.Really love the way this is going

Hi Bati,

Just caught up all the way on this. Quality stuff at the moment though I'm afraid you got your work cut out for you in holland. Fingers crossed though cos I'm rooting for us man! KIU :)

Hey Bat nice work with the reds.Though they just ruined one of my saves now after accepting there job offer against my strikers wish.Really love the way this is going

Thanks ;)

Hi Bati,

Just caught up all the way on this. Quality stuff at the moment though I'm afraid you got your work cut out for you in holland. Fingers crossed though cos I'm rooting for us man! KIU :)

Slightly tougher 2nd season in England but things will improve. Holland is Mission Impossible at the moment.

Thanks!

Batigoal thank you .... whats your e mail adresi? ?

Glad you like my career but no save and no email adres for you. ^_^

Season 12

This will be Malcom's first full season in Manchester. There is so much work to do I don't know where to start.

The team I inherited mid season 11 was arguably Utd's worst. Half the squad would hardly make the bench at the likes of Sunderland and the better half was ageing like an award-winning Merlot.

Needless to say every second in the summer window was well-spent. I literally sold, released, demoted, buried, sank, or any other in my terms reasonable *POOF*, half the squad. I bought 5 good young guys who're not top yet but are showing promising signs and added a couple returning loaness and the odd overlooked reserve player.

I now have a much more balanced team in terms of quality and a nice mix of young and old. I'm keeping my 4-1-4-1 formation from last season and let's see where it takes us.

To Be The Best You Gotta Beat The Best

Can't argue with that. Throughtout the season Malcom had good games vs the better opponents. I'll post his best moments against EPL's top along with a few hat-tricks.

Best City Game

eng9.jpg

What you may notice it was hard to dominate games this season having a squad that's 2-3 seasons away from it's full potential so we're delighted to have a clinical Malcom in our side who makes the difference in even matches.

Malcom's 1st Hat-Trick of the season

eng10.jpg

Then something terrible happened. About 2 months into the season I noticed a decline in a couple of my players stamina attr. Then a 3rd player joined the unlucky pair..and not much long after a 4th. So from October to December the stamina bug had hit 4!! of my key players. Their stamina dropped from 12-14-ish to between 3-5.

Their age ranging from 20-27. They had years ahead of them but now I'm forced to sell the "Unlucky Four" before their price follows the same down-hill route. I usually go into January with no intention to buy or sell anyone but it'll be another very busy window. I'm now in desperate need of a CB-AMC-AMC-AMR.

Especially those 3 attacking midfielders have me worried as they did well providing assist to Malcom now I need to change almost the complete line behind him mid season.

The Only Positive

eng11.jpg

3 were sold for their actual value and this one for threefold. Funnily enough it was the 3-stamina guy LOL

Glad he passed Madrid's (now questionable) medical for a sum of 110M. With these funds it wasn't too hard to find 4 new guys for the exact same spots but there would again be a time of adapting adjusting and tweaking.

2nd Hat-Trick of the season

eng12.jpg

Not too many of these this season because of the many changes in the squad.

Best Liverpool Game

eng13.jpg

And a 3rd Hat-Trick. I could look at this score-line for hours. :)

Best Arsenal Game

eng1.jpg

Arsenal were a touchy this seasn. I did beat them away as well 2-3 but were overpowered. We managed to score a lucky last-minute goal and after Spurs (two draws) they were the toughest of the big EPL teams to beat.

4th Hat-Trick of the season

eng2.jpg

Stats definitely in Valencia's favor. But the score-line in ours.

FA Cup Final

eng3.jpg

Best Chelsea Game

eng6.jpg

Malcom steps up in the big games. He had me worried tho as this isn't a great season by his high standards due to the issues we had to overcome and at some point in the season he had only netted 20 goals in 30 games. Miles off his 1 goal/game minimum. But after the Jan. signings and improved att. midfield line his goal tally caught up.

Malcom Wins

eng4.jpg

I Win

eng5.jpg

Happy Times!

At the start of season 13 this is what our goal-scoring machine looks like.

Malcom's Profile

eng7.jpg

He's 29. I expect two more seasons in England to get his required amount of 200 goals and then..Holland. Hmm..I need to figure out a way to persuade him to got to the land of the Tulips. Hope he likes flowers :D

Malcom's Goal Tally

eng8.jpg

I'm not overly critical here. Of course I hoped for a higher number but with hopefully 4-5 maybe seasons in him he's on course for prettier numbers. Let's pray he stays clear of injuries.

737 games - 778 goals

Road to 800 goals:

-11th (1/2)season: 35 goals (Manchester United)

- 12th season: 65 goals (Manchester United)

- 13th season: ...... goals (Manchester United) +

total of 100 goals (..in progress)

Progress:

500goals.jpg

Cheers!

He's 29 now, I reckon you should let his contract expire and try to sign him in Holland. 1000 looks possible but 800 seems hard (that sounds weird :P).

@Godric, Thanks biggie!

@Lilgwanz, yeah the bug better not come near my boy.

@Dirtboy_13, yes that would make sense nowhere but here :lol:

Was Marc Cole a regen? If yes, who is it? 

And out of curiosity, would you mind posting an SS of his stats ? 

On a side note, Malcom looks fantastic in Man Utd. KIU mate.  ;)

I made a nice profit off of him tho.

zxc15.jpg

Doesn't look like no regen to me altho I have to say he did look better when I sold him.

zxc16.jpg

In any case not quite worth the price they paid for him.

I made a nice profit off of him tho.

zxc15.jpg

Doesn't look like no regen to me altho I have to say he did look better when I sold him.

zxc16.jpg

In any case not quite worth the price they paid for him.

He must be performing well enough for you for R.M. to offer such a price though. 

In any case, really good sale!

If you look at his positions on the pitch I never played him in his "best" spot as a DM as I don't think he had the "greens" for it. I played him in AMC and he did really well for a 'yellow' dot.

But he really went from bad to worse during his 6 months at Madrid. Shame.

As you said, good price tag tho.