Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Around the World in 800 BatiGoals

BatiGoal

Indeed, even more so for a 3 Stamina player ;D

Now lets get back to topic ... any updates on Malcom ? :)

Indeed.

Before the weekend for sure.

Cheers!

Indeed, even more so for a 3 Stamina player ;D

Now lets get back to topic ... any updates on Malcom ? :)

Indeed.

Before the weekend for sure.

Cheers!

I'll look forward to it then!  ^_^

Season 13

Malcom's halfway his England journey now needing another 100 goals before moving on to his final chapter in Holland. So I'm guessing 2 more seasons at Manchester United and he'll be 31 by that time. Still lots of work to be done tho so let's put that aside for now and focus on the job at hand. Goals and more goals.

Formation

Still a 4-1-4-1 formation but moved the DM one line up to CM in an attempt to get a few more goals in. Obviously this means a slightly more attacking line-up which might result in a leakier defence but this challenge is about getting goals in not keeping goals out so I'll take those extra hits. Depay hit 32 so I bought a fresh AML in his place. Depay will feature as sub this season for AML-AMC-ST positions. DM's a sub now as well for the CM I just bought. Vital position so I bought a strong lad from Sevilla who's going to play the CM role.

The Games

6 goals! and a hat-trick

ferd7.jpg

6 goals! and a brace

ferd6.jpg

Another hat-trick kills Chelsea

ferd5.jpg

6 goals! and another brace

ferd4.jpg

8 goals! 7 for us

ferd3.jpg

5 goals! + hat-trick

ferd2.jpg

8 goals! and more hat-tricks

ferd1.jpg

Ballon D'or for Malcom

ferd16.jpg

6 goals! and 3rd hat-trick vs Chelsea

ferd15.jpg

8 goals! just the one for Mal

ferd14.jpg

5-0 Man City punished

ferd13.jpg

8 goals! with a brace

ferd12.jpg

6 goals! Leaky def beat Malcom's brace

ferd11.jpg

I just nicked it

ferd10.jpg

So how did that go? Hmm I expected leakier times so I was right but on the other side I did manage a few extra goals in as well. Altho these didn't all come from Malcom as my AML and AMR got a few more balls in the net due to the more attacking formation. A slight decrease in Malcom's goal tally due to a few injuries he picked up along the way so I wouldn't call this season a complete success. Well..nor a complete failure.

Malcom's Goal Tally

ferd8.jpg

He's just 159 goals away from the big 1000. Wow that's pretty cool for a 30 yo.

Malcom's Attributes

ferd9.jpg

A very good-looking thirtier. Got some int. goals in as well in case I come short of 1K but let's hope I won't need those.

Next season, if things go as smooth as they've gone so far, Malcom should easily get another 37 goals thus hit his 200th goal in England somewhere by Christmas. I'll definitely play another full season at Manchester and then is where I'm going to need some help from you guys. Malcom at 31 is still going to be very ambitious so we need to figure what the best route is to take.

Pls share your thoughts and hopefully together we'll come up with something bright. I'm counting on you.

- 796 games - 841 goals -

Road to 800 goals:

Chapter 1: Malcom in Brasil (completed)

- 1st season: 45 goals (Corinthians)

- 2nd season: 62 goals (Corinthians)

- 3rd season: 63 goals (Corinthians)

- 4th season: 74 goals (Corinthians) +

total of 244 goals in Brazil

Chapter 2: Malcom in Spain (completed)

- 5th (1/2-)season: 46 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 6th season: 55 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 7th season: 81 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 8th season: 72 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 9th season: 57 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 10th season: 85 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 11th (1/2)season: 38 goals (Atletico Madrid) +

total of 434 goals in Spain

Chapter 3: Malcom in England (..in progress)

-11th (1/2)season: 35 goals (Manchester United)

- 12th season: 65 goals (Manchester United)

- 13th season: 63 goals (Manchester United)

- 14th season: ..... goals (Manchester United) +

total of 163 goals (..in progress)

Chapter 4: Malcom in Holland

Progress:

563goals.jpg

Cheers!

Complete the total. Make sure he has plenty of time left on his contract then stick him in the reserves.

After all he's done for me that's how I reward him? :lol: it may be my only solution tho.

Looking good! If you could complete the 200 this season, with some luck you've still got a good chance of getting him to Holland :)

Thanks.

Time-wise we're good. Money-wise..for Dutch clubs.. not so. I need to put a major dent in Malcom's confidence if he's to go to Holland.

Nice going :D

You'll need to be careful going the reserve route with his age, if he retires you're screwed! He's going to be a top striker for at least 3 more seasons and when his value natural falls he might be too old to achieve the goals in Holland. I'm really not sure what's the best route from here, only things coming to mind are the reserves or possibly loaning him out to a poor league? It's going to be tight and interesting either way!

@Ashez, thanks, the more I think of it the less chance I'm giving myself. 200 goals equals 4 seasons. If I don't get him to move next year (at 31) I'll need to hope he continues beyond 35, 36..hard to calculate how things are going to unfold but surely it'll be interesting.

@Catalin, Thanks mate.

@Godric, amazing player + amazing team led by amazing manager = amazing stats :lol:

Thanks.

As you can see from my Fierro save while playing the value won't drop, i think your only option is to limit his playing time so his demands crash, it's a risk either way!

As you can see from my Fierro save while playing the value won't drop, i think your only option is to limit his playing time so his demands crash, it's a risk either way!

This is probably what I'll do once he hits 1000 goals.

this is too crazy xD

Crazy's good right?

:cool:

This thread is more interesting than any soap opera, I'm genuinely routing for Malcom here :D

May try my own challenge soon as this has inspired me ;)

@TrialByCombat, Thanks biggie!

@Lilgwanz, I might get him to Holland eventually but dunno if I'll have enough time to squeeze 200 goals out of him.

Season 14

Here we are. Season 14. The season where Malcom is going to hit his 200th goal in the English Premier League. That's all I can think about, so I'm not really in the mood to change the formation again I'm going straight into the action with the same guys. I'm actually starting to like the oldies in my team. Phil Jones for example is 35 going strong for 36 and Balanta is just a year younger.

In my earlier FMH days I used to whoop these oldies out as soon as they hit 30 as I preferred working with youngsters. Now I really learned to cherish the experienced players. They bring a perfect balance to the team, don't complain about their role and most importantly perform on a consistent level.

Now on to the action...

Malcom likes to start with a Double Brace

quadruplet2.jpg

Then moving on to a Hat-Trick

hattrick3.jpg

And why not a 2nd Hat-Trick

hattrick2.jpg

And followed by 2nd Double Brace

quadruplet1.jpg

And the party continues with a 3rd Hat-Trick

hattrick1.jpg

The King of Goals without a doubt!

Best2027.jpg

Goal #197 ----- Goal #198

goal197198.jpg

Goal #199 and Goal #200?? Ohh..off-side?? pffff..

goal199.jpg

GOAL #200 !!! Malcom has done it!!!

goal200.jpg

With this Chapter 3 has officially been completed.

There's just one Chapter left for the Brazilian Monster.

Malcom's Goal Tally

200goalsEng.jpg

So there's his numbers. 200 goals in EPL.

- 826 games - 878 goals -

Road to 800 goals:

Chapter 1: Malcom in Brasil (completed)

- 1st season: 45 goals (Corinthians)

- 2nd season: 62 goals (Corinthians)

- 3rd season: 63 goals (Corinthians)

- 4th season: 74 goals (Corinthians) +

total of 244 goals in Brazil

Chapter 2: Malcom in Spain (completed)

- 5th (1/2-)season: 46 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 6th season: 55 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 7th season: 81 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 8th season: 72 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 9th season: 57 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 10th season: 85 goals (Atletico Madrid)

- 11th (1/2)season: 38 goals (Atletico Madrid) +

total of 434 goals in Spain

Chapter 3: Malcom in England (completed)

-11th (1/2)season: 35 goals (Manchester United)

- 12th season: 65 goals (Manchester United)

- 13th season: 63 goals (Manchester United)

- 14th season: 37 goals (Manchester United) +

total of 200 goals (..in progress)

Chapter 4: Malcom in Holland

..awaiting an offer of a Dutch club

Progress:

600goals.jpg

What's Next?

Well..the Final Chapter 4 is next, Holland, but since Malcom has no intention to move to a lower league

I'm in two minds whether I should keep this goal-scoring momentum going until he reaches the magical milestone

of 1000 goals or if I should throw him into the reserve team like the ungrateful manager that I'm not and hope

his value, wage demands lower so that he'll be affordable to a Dutch team. That might be the only

way to get him to Holland but I risk not getting 1000 goals. I'll need to sleep on this DILEMMA !

Cheers!

No thinking needed. This is Around the World Challenge, the 1k is just a bonus. Be harsh and prioritise the challenge. 1k will come in Holland any way.

You're of course 1000 times right, Billy.

Finish what you start is the concept, but I just have this feeling that Holland isn't going to happen and the 1000 goals would be a decent consolation prize.

Won't ever know for sure unless we give it our best shot. I'll die trying if anything.

Thanks for the advice.

It has been a great read no matter what BG. Thought call. Maybe put it to a poll?

I've given it some thought and I feel I would ruin this whole experience for myself but you guys in particular if I didn't at least try getting him to do Chapter 4. I wouldn't want to do that to all of you as your comments and support have been tremendous.

That 1KC is nice but I'm confident I can accomplish that feat with someone else in an other league.

The most fitting end to this journey is scoring 200 goals in Holland.

The 2nd most fitting end to this journey is die trying.

I'll take either one :)

Cheers!

Hey Bat I wouldn't advice you going for the 800 goals while letting him rot in the reserves,I suggest you keep playing and who knows you might bag in two challenges.Kiu

The problem with keeping going is his value will not change much. The ONLY way to get him to Holland in the next year or two is to stop playing him. I have had loads of £30 mil 33 year olds who would never go to Holland.

BatiGoal knows what he needs to do ;-)

Hey Bat I wouldn't advice you going for the 800 goals while letting him rot in the reserves,I suggest you keep playing and who knows you might bag in two challenges.Kiu

The problem is he needs to be affordable to a Dutch team so his value must drop to under 10M at least as his asking price will still be high. It's seems the only way.

The problem with keeping going is his value will not change much. The ONLY way to get him to Holland in the next year or two is to stop playing him. I have had loads of £30 mil 33 year olds who would never go to Holland.

BatiGoal knows what he needs to do ;-)

Feels like one of those 'make it or break it' moments ^_^