Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Around the World in 800 BatiGoals

BatiGoal

Go for the 4th Chapter mate! When's his contract run out? If in last season he will be cheaper to buy or even maybe a pre contract deal could be on the cards if your quick so Man U don't offer a new contract after you leave or maybe try selling him to a Dutch club and then go to Holland?

Wait for an offer to manage a dutch club then just before accepting go and put Malcom in the reserves I'm pretty sure this releases the player??? Also transfer list and just make him unhappy

By the time he retires, Most likely he will be become the 2nd Pele in terms of goals! 

Or even more than him.

Great stats so far!

Keep it up.

I have honestly no idea how this is gonna end. I guess that's why I'm still excited about it after so many seasons.

too good!

good job mate

Thanks.

Season 14 - (part 1)

Malcom played marvellous as you've seen in my earlier update scoring hat-tricks and double braces as if his life depended on it. His mission was to score 37 goals in order to accummulate the required 200 EPL goals and close Chapter 3. He scored his 37th goal of the season thus his 200th in England in January 2028 half-way season 14 which meant he was done here and all that rests is a move to The Netherlands to put an end to this challenge.

Season 14 - (part 2)

Malcom did his things and now I need to do mine.

1-28.jpg

Sorry my friend but you're going to spend the remainder of the season with the Reserves.

There's no time for emotions to decide the course of action. Business is business.

For now Depay (33) will take the vacant spot up front until I get a 'permanent' replacement in the summer.

One Month Later...

2-28.jpg

Ok, he has actually increased in price. No problem still early days. Stamina down as expected.

Two Months Later...

3-28.jpg

Oddly enough he's more expensive again. Funny how things turn out sometimes.

In the meantime the squad's doing OK without Malcom. Top in the league and still in all

competitions except the Capital One Cup where we recorded an earlier loss to Chelsea.

Three Months Later...

4-28.jpg

He's starting to get pissed off at this point. Low morale, which is perfect, and a few green's have

turned into blue's. Value down nearly 10M. We are witnessing the early signs of a depressed player.

Four Months Later...

5-28.jpg

At this point he has crossed my name off his Christmas list and our weekly Sunday brunch

has been cancelled indefinitely. Value's down again so I'll take it.

EPL's going nice finishing top and two finals to be played later on this month.

Five Months Later...

6-28.jpg

He increased his decision attribute over the past month, he probably decided his future isn't at

Manchester United and maybe realized I'm not they guy he once thought I was,

but value keeps sliding down slowly but steadily.

Chelsea defeated in FA Cup final and Barcelona in the CL final so a welcome treble for this season.

I think I'm going to give Malcom an extended vacation :lol:

Season 15

I've made an early start to season 15 but will post an update once it's completed.

Malcom's back from his extended holiday and back in training with the Reserves...and Sunday brunch is still off.

Malcom's stats at the start of the season

7-28.jpg

To Be Continued...

Go for the 4th Chapter mate! When's his contract run out? If in last season he will be cheaper to buy or even maybe a pre contract deal could be on the cards if your quick so Man U don't offer a new contract after you leave or maybe try selling him to a Dutch club and then go to Holland?

Wait for an offer to manage a dutch club then just before accepting go and put Malcom in the reserves I'm pretty sure this releases the player??? Also transfer list and just make him unhappy

Yeah I'll try to keep his contract short to increase my chances.

I'm making him hate me and it's working nicely :D

If I recall the rules correctly I can't deal with any transfer arrangements until I'm at the next club so no pre-selling stuff allowed unfortunately.

He's pretty messed up in his head at the moment so I'm giving myself a reasonable chance lol

Thanks for the heads up.

There's absolutely nothing you can do but..........

If he dislikes you so much he might not sign for you again. Or is it not like that on FMH (2015 is my first). Like I say, nothing you can do about it.

Also sign 2 very good strikers. That way Utd won't need him when your gone. If you don't he will be straight back in the team when you leave.

@Ashez, you can say that again. Halfway season 15 he's just turned 32 and he's a bargain at the moment. I'm closely monitoring Ajax and PSV's progress.

@Prize, Thanks big.

Just spent the majority of my working day reading through this...

Absolutely phenomenal!!

But I need closure.

I need to see this end positively I am truly invested!

Season 15

As I'm trying to get Malcom to a more affordable standard I won't be focusing much on games and results as that's not where the main priorities lie. Malcom needs to become cheap fast and with the appropriate age there's hope to get him to Holland in order to start Chapter 4 and finish this challenge.

Sit and watch..

The decline of a 60+M Worldclass Brazilian Monster

Already down to 34M - August

2028aug.jpg

29M - September

(technique/creativity/decisions/teamwork - down)

2028sep.jpg

25.5M - October

(decisions - down)

(pace/stamina/strength - up)

2028oct.jpg

14M - November

(tackling/positioning/pace/stamina/strength - down)

(technique/decisions/creativity/teamwork - up)

2028nov.jpg

11.5M - December

(creativity - down)

(technique/decisions/teamwork - up)

2028dec.jpg

9.5M - January

(tackling/creativity/decisions/positioning/teamwork/pace/stamina/strength - up)

2029jan.jpg

7.25M - February

(creativity/decisions/movement - down)

2029feb.jpg

5.75M - March

(crossing/dribbling/tackling/positioning/pace/stamina/strength - down)

(age - up)

Happy Birthday Malcom

2029mar.jpg

8.75M - April

(Malcom signed a new 1-year contract)

(passing - down)

(decisions - up)

2029apr.jpg

7M - May

(technique/decision/teamwork - down)

(tackling/positioning - up)

2029may.jpg

6M - June

(passing/technique/teamwork/pace/stamina/strength - up)

2029jun.jpg

So in all no really great significant changes in his attributes. Maybe most remarkable are his

Pace, Stamina and Strength attr. going up +2p for a player turning 32.

Obviously no Dutch clubs presented themselves this season otherwise I'd have attempted to make a move.

Right now would be the moment looking at his perfect age, affordable price and hopefully not too strict wage demands.

Champions Without Malcom

2029table.jpg

That wraps up the season.

Not the usual stuff as Malcom featured in no matches but he will soon hopefully.

Season 16

Malcom's stats at the start

5.25M

2029newsea.jpg

What's Next?

He's a bargain at the moment. But he's also 32.

Getting 200 goals in Holland will be tough as I may/will need 4 seasons to accomplish

that and he's still nowhere near any Dutch club. If I don't get a Dutch team yesterday

this challenge is over. I have yet to play a single minute of season 16 so I

couldn't give you any news on how things will unfold. I'm hoping for the best.

Cheers!

You put him in the reserves, and he still respect you? Werird :mellow:

He probably feels he's old, and his career despite that year in reserves has been bright nevertheless.

@Ashez, same here. If there's a club I'll jump as I won't have another chance. If he follows great otherwise maybe when he's 33 but I can't risk not accepting an offer if it comes.

@Kun Aguero, he's respected me his entire career. I basically put him on the map. Can't just undo that :cool:

@5H4K3, yes, year and a half in reserves and he's kept himself in good shape.

Damn this is tense :S Ajax, PSV and maybe Feyenoord could all get him now! Will be gutting if you get the job and then he decides to retire.

Surprised no other clubs have made offers for him? £10m for him last season would have been a great buy from a mid table Premiership AI club's perspective

Very tense I can hardly do anything else till this career is over.

Some weird stuff happening in season 16.... won't tell anything tho.

What an amazing read! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for season 16!

Thanks.

season 16 won't lessen the excitement. I don't even dare play 17 anymore. I'm exhausted.

Will need a long break after this.

:unsure:

Every time I see I see you have posted Bati I get all excited thinking we have a new update...

join the club :rolleyes:

One up now ^_^

Season 16

Malcom's Declining Value vs My Increasing Hopes

5.25M - July

2029jul.jpg

4.5M - August

2029aug.jpg

4.1M - September

2029sep.jpg

3.8M - October

2029oct.jpg

3.1M - November

2029nov.jpg

2.7M - December

2029dec.jpg

At this point I hoped to have had an offer but zip. There's a few clubs at the brink of sacking their manager but nothing yet.

These "insecure" and "v.insecure" statuses aren't resulting in rolling heads yet.

January window would be perfect to bring Malcom to Holland. Oh well..little I can do..

2.4M - January

2030jan.jpg

2M - February

2030feb.jpg

1.6M - March

2030mar.jpg

Another year closer to retirement and another step closer to failing this challenge. Oh Man.

Happy Birthday anyway, Malcom!

3.3M - April

(new contract and slightly lower wage demands hopefully works in my favor sooner or later)

2030apr.jpg

Finally good news! I gotta take this!

psvjob.jpg

PSV is my new club

psvoffer.jpg

But will it be Malcom's?

It's a risk but what can I do?? I waited 2 seasons for PSV or Ajax probably the only two teams

with a chance of signing the Brazilian Monster. By the time I get another offer Malcom will be

retired and besides his price won't increase to crazy levels anymore so that won't be the problem.

His wage demands might tho.

Let's pray I can get his signature in the summer window before any other club does.

To Be Continued...