Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Database] Asian National Team Playable (Android Only, IGE required)

rseven

Background
When I post China playable database on Facebook, some mates ask me to make more playable national teams.
Dania Go Danisha (Face book user name) request me to make Malaysia national team playable.
After discussion, we agree to make Malaysia national team playable by below ways.
1. I add 50 "Fake" Malaysia players with same name and attributes into Australia database and make Malaysia national team playable.
2. Dania Go Danisha will use IGE to update the players name and attributes / positions in game.

Download Link

Malayisa

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/files/file/648-malaysia-national-team-playable-database-android-only/

Indonesia / Philippines / Singapore

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/files/file/650-indonesiasingaporephilipines-national-team-playable-android-only/

How to use
1. To back up your "australia" folder under "fmh2015_data\data\database\". For example, rename "australia" to "australiabak".
2. Download zip file and extract to get the "australia" folder and put the folder under "fmh2015_data\data\database\"
3. Start fmh2015 and confirm "Quick start active" is been turn off. (It is no mater to turn on / off for Large DB.)
4. To start NEW game and select Australia as first nation, (You can select Australia only or select more).
5. If you have unlocked "International management", you can select Malaysia to manage directly. If you haven't, you can apply job for Malaysia national team.
6. To use IGE to update Malaysia player's name, attributes, position... as you want.
Note: Because Malaysia has not qualified for 2015 Asian Cup, there is only friendly match for 2014 and 2015.

Screen Shot
med_gallery_8915_185_140380.jpeg
med_gallery_8915_185_907536.jpeg
med_gallery_8915_185_319108.jpegmed_gallery_8915_185_73297.jpeg

med_gallery_8915_185_840415.jpeg

Ending words

If you agree the way to add "FAKE" players and make national team playable, you can post your request here. Currently only Asian National team is acceptable (except Japan).

Update:

Indonesia / Philippines / Singapore playable database are added.

Note: The database are separated, Indonesia is playable only in Indonesia playable database.

This post has been promoted to an article

Great idea. Would have been nice if you had just done Random names. Still looking forward to seeing how far I can take them

@rseven can I see some screenshots on the philippines team please?

Fake players are used, same name and same attributes.Same as Malaysia, only nation are changed to Philippines.

@rseven, can you do malaysia team play in any league or cup?

Sorry. I don't do any league.

If you have IGE, you can editor player and team as you want. For example to replace one Australia team to Malaysia team. 

Where is the China one? As I want to play these but prefer real players

I have not upload China national team. I will upload it.

any chance to get nepal

never mind did it myself , so didn't wanted to waste your time.....

thank for your effort

hey guys does of you who tried to play the above nations managed to play in any competition except the friendlies.... I created Nepal and all I get is 4-5 friendlies a year I'm already in 2019 and 82 in world ranking,  no competition to play, am I doing something wrong ???    

nevermind, it was because of reputation.....

hey guys does of you who tried to play the above nations managed to play in any competition except the friendlies.... I created Nepal and all I get is 4-5 friendlies a year I'm already in 2019 and 82 in world ranking,  no competition to play, am I doing something wrong ??? 

I checked AFC site, I found Nepal did not join in the qualifying games for Asian cup 2015.  

Nepal is joined AFC challenge cup, but AFC challenge is not in FMH. So, maybe this is the reason for only friendly match for Nepal.

I checked AFC site, I found Nepal did not join in the qualifying games for Asian cup 2015.  

Nepal is joined AFC challenge cup, but AFC challenge is not in FMH. So, maybe this is the reason for only friendly match for Nepal.

thanks for your reply. That was the reason for the first year but Nepal didn't play any qualifying throughout the game and i was in year 2020. i figured it was because of the reputation... i increased the reputation and now playing Asian Cup qualifying and World Cup Qualifying.....

Sorry, I want Indonesia league, can you help me ??

no leahue, sorry

no league, sorry

no leahue, sorry

no league, sorry

Thank's

thanks for your reply. That was the reason for the first year but Nepal didn't play any qualifying throughout the game and i was in year 2020. i figured it was because of the reputation... i increased the reputation and now playing Asian Cup qualifying and World Cup Qualifying.....

how to increase the reputation? i'm managed indonesia but still not joined any competition throughout 2024. thanks

how to increase the reputation? i'm managed indonesia but still not joined any competition throughout 2024. thanks

IGE also can edit reputation of nation team when you are in nation team page.

IGE also can edit reputation of nation team when you are in nation team page.

is there any other way to increase national team reputation? because i dont have IGE

Save Editor for save and pre-game editor for database.

You can find both in download section.

Vietnam for me.I have IGE and i will be sure that i can agree at use FAKE player.I want to make my dream come true(take Vietnam to join WC)!

4 hours ago, nguyenducdung said:

Vietnam for me.I have IGE and i will be sure that i can agree at use FAKE player.I want to make my dream come true(take Vietnam to join WC)!

This is for the 2015 version of the game and the OP hasnt visted Vibe for 6 months so I don't think it's going to happen for you.