Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 "FMHVibe FC" Sign Up thread

DSW

Yea man if you can't do it pass the save. I'm down if you want but Kun is also willing.

I suggest you pass the save to Kun or Eliseo if you can't find a way to take a screenshot.

I'll do it by myself thank you. :) I'll try out Godric's method. Thank u all!

Have you fix the problem yet? If not, just pass the save to others to end the waiting.

Why don't you start a new thread it's better that way and if you do I am already in.

Have you fix the problem yet? If not, just pass the save to others to end the waiting.

Why don't you start a new thread it's better that way and if you do I am already in.

I am in it too.

Unfortunately the problem hasn't been fixed. I'd rather suggest someone take a stance here to start this save, fresh. Because the one I'm playing in doesn't include Arco cause he joined in late. If anyone is interested please take note of the player info in the earlier pages and start the career. Why not continue here? Or rather, consider this as a sign up thread and creat a new career thread. Anyone interested? 

I have given my phone for repairing, in hope of getting this troublesome problem fixed. It didn't work however, and a factory reset has caused a loss of data. I've been practically without a phone for weeks. 

I expect the save to be gone now. Start a new one if you want, use the player info from the previous pages and begin. Surely its not that difficult? :)

Mate no problem, you can continue with the challenge without me :)

And if the save is gone I think Eliseo or Kun should start a new save.

I'm thinking about this but with the Glory 21 Challenge in my list it might prove to be able a lot of gaming for a lonely player jaja

And we might have to do the sign up again cos nobody has a role and I mean like poacher or target man