Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Place on the Board-unlockables.

Da1Li5oS

Place on the board can only been unlocked if you buy it?Please answer me cause I thought that you can unlock it if you stay at the same club for over ten years without to have to buy it.

Thank you.

No they can't not as they's against the rules as it's a paid unlockable. Edited your post.

You tell me that I can't unlock place on the board if I stay to the club for over ten years?I have also buy it?

You can earn/unlock it the ten year way or buy it but as the buy option is there we can not give it away.

I don't want to give me a buy it version of place on the board.I ASKED IF ANYONE HAS STAY AT THE SAME CLUB FOR OVER TEN YEARS TO GIVE HIS SAVE.THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES.FOR THE GOD SHAKE.

It is as you want it for the purpose of gaining the unlockable without earning or buying it yourself.

Please do not use all capitals, thanks.

No, we support SI and what we'd be doing is aiding you in easily getting a paid purchase for free. This breaks our rules.

Ok.At least thank you for your explanation.Something last and sorry who bother you more.I am on 2024 2025 season still with the same team from the start.How I have to wait until the unlockable appears?

Thank you.

Place on the board can only been unlocked if you buy it?Please answer me cause I thought that you can unlock it if you stay at the same club for over ten years without to have to buy it.

Thank you.

. I don't believe he was asking for a free unlockable. He was merely asking if he could unlock it by staying at the club for ten years. Since it appears that English is not his native language, I think he was not able to properly convey his message. Anyways its all good now :)

I edited his original comment to remove the request and then he edited it to what it is now.

I don't want to give me a buy it version of place on the board.I ASKED IF ANYONE HAS STAY AT THE SAME CLUB FOR OVER TEN YEARS TO GIVE HIS SAVE.THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES.FOR THE GOD SHAKE.

Less of the capitals please...

Just to chip in, I got the unlockable mid-season in my 11th season

Marx - the issue has been dealt with and he's already been asked by staff not to write in capitals. There's nothing to achieve by echoing that.

This isn't going to go anywhere except unnecessary comments so I'm gonna lock it