Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Youtube Thread

Saul

JeffreyA I literally laughed out loud :lol:

imo, this is the worst football injury of all time, and the most disturbing video you'll ever watch. DO NOT, I'm not trying to act cool but NO NOT watch if squeamish. Slow motion replay shows horror at 0:55

The worst thing about that video is the guys hair at 50 seconds.

My mate showed me this a few months ago and now a few of us tend to do it sometimes whenever we go out round town or whatever. Can't beat a bit of Chernobyl Child ;)

Keep this on the down low. But when I am at uni me and my newly found friend Sinead are going to be creating our own YT channel and create our own films. It would be good to know if people will watch and possibly give us some ideas to start off with :cool:

Keep this on the down low. But when I am at uni me and my newly found friend Sinead are going to be creating our own YT channel and create our own films. It would be good to know if people will watch and possibly give us some ideas to start off with :cool:

I'll subscribe. What is it called?

And what genre might these films be from that you and your new found friend Sinead will be making? ;)

Ahhh well, I get live viewings of Ollie anyway ;)

TOO FAR

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Ahhh well, I get live viewings of Ollie anyway ;)

Yeah you do ;)

And maybe more if me and Sinead do something rated 18+ :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: