Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 International call up not working

ankj70

Trying to call up a player to England who is English but the option is not available!!

I have space in my squad so I'm not sure why this isn't working.

Is this a known bug?

Thanks

I manage Arsenal and England and was able to call up on the squad setting day everyone I wanted except for one of my club players who is English...

I had space in my squad so I really have no idea why it will not let me call him up.

Please check if the player is not retired from the selection or make sure he has no other nationnality (he could be English as 1st nationnality and another one at second and choose the second one but keep the 1st as main nationnality as long as he does not have been called up)

I have the same issue. I am 99% certain it's a bug. I don't have the option to call up this player. He's a newgen, he's one nationality. He's 20 years old, not retired from international competition. I can see that I am able to call up other young players but this one particular player I cannot and there doesn't seem to be any reason as to why.

My player was a "greyed out" play in the reserves so not a regen. He's one nationality. He's 18 years old, not retired from international competition. I can see that I am able to call up other young players but this one particular player I cannot and there doesn't seem to be any reason as to why.

Is there someone at SI who can help?

If anyone is happy to send a save showing this to help@sega.co.uk we would like to look into it. Every save with this we've received so far there has been another explanation so if anyone has one where a particular player can never be called up we'd very much like to look.