Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Update] FMH 2015 Pre Editor v1.0.2

jaymarvels

Hi I looked on FM editor and the stats are 90% accurate compared to the players on FM

Do you transfer the fm data 1~20 to fmh data 0~255 for crossing. dribbling. shooting. tackling, decisions...?

So are attributes on FMH 0-255?? If so I have been doing them exact how they are on the FM editor which is 0-20

In the PGE those attributes with a light blue background has a particular calculation behind it, an algorithm persay.

In the actual save file itself its stored as a value of 0-255, or, -127 +128 depending on how you read it in, the PGE uses 0-255.

In game it takes this value, does a calculation based on a number of factors which then represented 0-20.

We don't know this calculation, thus the PGE still displays as 0-255 for some attributes.

Hi Jay, I've just downloaded this and have noticed that after editing a club/person I cannot find the Save button, is this just me or is there something I am missing?

We're talking resolution settings of the PC, you'll need to increase it on the PC...connecting it to a different screen won't make any difference until you change the setting on the PC.

Create new clup doesnt work. Pleasw check again

And if i change the team name but it cant apply the team name in fmh 2015.

As Dec said make sure load cities option is selected.. Also any name changes will only work if playing the game in English.

Jay , nice program ! I wonder how I put my team in Serie A championship without me having to disable quick off?

Excuse the language, the translator sucks!

Jay , nice program ! I wonder how I put my team in Serie A championship without me having to disable quick off?

You have to disable quick start else fmh will load from a pre made base file.

When I disable the quick start players are generic .

You have to disable quick start else fmh will load from a pre made base file.

When I edit , my team only appears in the first division when I disable the quick game , and it does get with generic players .