Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Update] FMH 2015 Pre Editor v1.0.2

jaymarvels

I loaded Englandsolo, transferred Aaron Ramsey from Arsenal to United, copied it back to my phone, but it is not working, what am I doing wrongly?

I loaded Englandsolo, transferred Aaron Ramsey from Arsenal to United, copied it back to my phone, but it is not working, what am I doing wrongly?

Quick start off?

I think it's the second time I find the same problem when editing: after some changes, in game tests and everything, the editor can't load the db: no players, no cities, no clubs. I can load other leagues, but not the one i'm working in (nor the backups, of course).

thanks jay for the very useful pge, i've been using it for a quite long time. just wondering, is there any way to use the 'merge database' feature?

Its in a "suspended" state of development - meaning it won't be ready for FMH15 :P look out for it in FMH16 though

All That was done in the tutorial. But only loads the database , backs up , but when I look in the database , has nothing , why did it happen ?

Hard to tell..

You could try and run the PGE in admin mode, or you could look at the "Spain" folders properties and make sure that "read-only" is unticked

Hard to tell..

You could try and run the PGE in admin mode, or you could look at the "Spain" folders properties and make sure that "read-only" is unticked

Dunno if the answer was to my question, but...I've tried ;). I get the "all files present" message but no players.

Dunno if the answer was to my question, but...I've tried ;). I get the "all files present" message but no players.

I'd suggest re-watching the tutorial videos and doing it like for like as it defiantly works :)

I'd suggest re-watching the tutorial videos and doing it like for like as it defiantly works :)

Sorry Jay, I know it works, it worked and I hope  it'll work again :)