Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Update] FMH 2015 Pre Editor v1.0.2

jaymarvels

After you have done that. There is a section that says Menu below the button you just clicked on.

Where I chose the DB folder ?

Have you watched any of the tutorial videos?

sorry for the wait ...

I still can't do nothing.

I watched the videos, i uninstalled and reinstalled the PGE, and still the same problem

Before you load database click options and tick load cities and there should be another tickable box,tick both then save and then select load database

I'm trying to add some teams but I'm always getting the same error:

2mo9nvo.jpg

I have tried with several cities, existant and non-existant, but I always get the same result. Any idea?

Thanks!

There's an issue with something you inputted.. Either characters in a numeric box..or a number to large...

This issue is something you're doing wrong.

Make sure also you fill in all details on the 3 tabs.

Embarrassing, but yes, I thought I had to add first a city and then add the cvlub, like players' names. Sorry for the time-wasting :blush:

Hey Jay,

Hope all is well.

I have started making a Gibraltar league yVHzWmN.jpg

However when I got to start a new game it force closes the game after a choose a team. Is it because I left the team's nationality as Gibraltarian?

g6Q7dhh.jpg

Before you load database click options and tick load cities and there should be another tickable box,tick both then save and then select load database

Sory again for the wait.

It doesn't still work  :angry:

This site is amazing have not long joined.

So let me see if I have this straight

I download this to me p.c, I then transfer a database from my phone an can edit it with this program to then send back to my phone. So in theory I could make the MLS?

I download this to me p.c, I then transfer a database from my phone an can edit it with this program to then send back to my phone. So in theory I could make the MLS?

Yes you could make the database but you have to select a database to use ie,you could edit Australia and make it MLS but it's not possible to do the draft system in the MLS

Yes you could make the database but you have to select a database to use ie,you could edit Australia and make it MLS but it's not possible to do the draft system in the MLS

. Ok thank you for the information. Shame about the draft situation

. Ok thank you for the information. Shame about the draft situation

Yeah it us a shame,just to let you know you can't change the league format in anyway,so the likes on the current Argentina league isn't possible as they now have 30 teams in the league

Hi there,

I have a couple of questions about this pre-game editor.

1. Is it possible to completely remove a competition or make it extinct?  Such as a league cup in a particular nation, so that only the League and FA Cup are the active competitions?

2. Is it possible to reduce the number of teams in a league?  Such as reducing the Barclays Premier League from 20 teams to 18 teams?

Cheers,
John

Hi there,

1. Is it possible to completely remove a competition or make it extinct? Such as a league cup in a particular nation, so that only the League and FA Cup are the active competitions?

2. Is it possible to reduce the number of teams in a league? Such as reducing the Barclays Premier League from 20 teams to 18 teams?

Cheers,

John

I believe that

1. No you can't to my knowledge

2. This can't be done with the PGE but can done using a HEX editor

Hi there,

1. Is it possible to completely remove a competition or make it extinct? Such as a league cup in a particular nation, so that only the League and FA Cup are the active competitions?

2. Is it possible to reduce the number of teams in a league? Such as reducing the Barclays Premier League from 20 teams to 18 teams?

Cheers,

John

I believe that

1. No you can't to my knowledge

2. This can't be done with the PGE but can done using a HEX editor

Number 2 can be done on the PGE just change the clubs nationality and it removes them from the league :)

Thank you both for the prompt replies.

Good to know about changing a club's nationality to reduce the number of teams in the league.

So could that same principle work with competitions.  If we change the nationality of the 'Capital One Cup' for example,
will it no longer be a playable competition?

Cheers,
John

Hey Jay, Sorry to double post. Not sure if you missed this.

I have started making a Gibraltar league yVHzWmN.jpg

However when I got to start a new game it force closes the game after a choose a team. Is it because I left the team's nationality as Gibraltarian?

g6Q7dhh.jpg

Yeah Mike if the nationality isn't Welsh then it will take them out of the League hence why it would crash set them to Wales and it'll be fine

You could switch Wales and Gibraltar around so you'd get Gibraltan players

I need the originale database because i have a problemi,when i start the app i have a errore because a false name of team,please give me a link for download originale database

I need the originale database because i have a problemi,when i start the app i have a errore because a false name of team,please give me a link for download originale database

Sure, buy the game. You won't have this issue.

When i play the game i used real name player but when i load the database in the editor,it start the controll and an error of false name of a team appears

When i play the game i used real name player but when i load the database in the editor,it start the controll and an error of false name of a team appears

Uninstall the game and redownload off the play store then