Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Update] FMH 2015 Pre Editor v1.0.2

jaymarvels

Can you help me ? I can't my database here . And i dont know why :(

P_20150818_233354.jpg

Make sure you transfer the files off your ASUS ZenPhone onto your desktop to edit. You cannot load the files directly off a connected device.

Hi Jay, good work on this. I used it when I had an android last year. But now I have an iPhone, does anyone know where I can get the database from and how to use. Yes I'm jailbroken/rooted

Hi Jay, good work on this. I used it when I had an android last year. But now I have an iPhone, does anyone know where I can get the database from and how to use. Yes I'm jailbroken/rooted

We do not support jailbreaking and will not help with this. It can be extremely dangerous.

We do not support jailbreaking and will not help with this. It can be extremely dangerous.

i bought my copy of fmh15, i didnt pirate it. i read that it was possible to use the pre-editor if youre device was jailbroken, so i did. Jailbreaking is not illegal, so if anyone knows how to get a database for iphone that would be great :)

i bought my copy of fmh15, i didnt pirate it. i read that it was possible to use the pre-editor if youre device was jailbroken, so i did. Jailbreaking is not illegal, so if anyone knows how to get a database for iphone that would be great :)

I know but it is dangerous and can harm your device, voiding the warranty.

How will I use the FMH 2015 Pre Game Editor 1.0.2? I just got it...

I really need help. How will I use the editor? Will I unzip into a folder or just move somewhere? Please respond back