Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Do you want to DIY new faces in Gunzo Styles? I can help you with that!

kevinggmm

Few days ago, I saw a fantastic faces called Gunzo style, there is their link:http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/24697-fmh2015-gunzo-form-faces/

That only contained 10k+ pictures but the players is far more than that. So I starterd found the template for it in order to DIY some, and i finally found it in the Korean website.

And I finally understand how to make one. If you guys want to make some faces like that and you can ask me for you to do it. You can use the message to contact me or just reply the topic. But because some reasons I cannot check it quickly so you can just sent it to my E-mail:

here is my address: kevinggmm98@gmail.com  or 1298011831@qq.com  They are both avaliable.

You can also find me in Chinesewebsite :http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=fmh&ie=utf-8  But you need to register first. 

Now here are some request: You need to prepare the material: The picture you want to make , the name of the player, the UID of the player and the PA of the player. That will make my work easier. I think I can make it until March 1, because I 'm on vacation now and I have some spare time !

Say how much Time would it take you to do ...let's say 100 of them. Not asking you to do that I am just wondering.

make one of them will take 1 minutes or 2,not too much, but I cannot make that amount in a day, that will make me crazy.