Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 My Harry Kane game

billy2shots

One season managing Tottenham with Harry Kane leading the line.

What can I get out of Harry?

ls5u7Se.jpg

I didn't want to make too many changes to the squad for 2 reasons. In a one season challenge it could disrupt the squad too much leading to a poor start. The second reason is I like playing saves with original squads as much as possible.

Looking at the squad I thought they were a little selfish in the attacking department. Townsend in particular would rather shoot than pass. This is no good for Harry as we would need team players for this challenge.

A couple in and a few out. That's me done.

gGeI7UE.jpg

I made a good start but just like real life, Tottenham are crazy! On their day they are breathtaking but there performance is so inconsistent. FMH does a great job and reflecting this in game..

Lloris. Shocking consistently and performances. Vorm got more than his fair share of games.

WlN334v.jpg

msNuGyW.jpg

Not good enough Hugo!

My full backs were aweful. To be fair my stock tactic does ask a lot from them.

Worst of all though, My Harry was so inconsistent. I have managed Tottenham for a season a few months back and he was superb. This save he couldn't hit a barn door. He needed 5/6 shots on target to find the back of the net.

CurXLrq.jpg5bl9b1f.jpg6lX5777.jpg

UYsz2Eb.jpg

2HvycbQ.jpg

The team however performed well. A great start to the season with only a couple of interruptions along the way.

nJEi4sC.jpg

As a result of a fantastic team effort Harry helped the team do this!

gvPU1GA.jpg

Didn't deserve the FA Cup mind.

rkwAkh7.jpg

On the whole but I feel I should have got more out of Harry (which is the object of the challenge). Very poor about of league goals for the team. I was expecting 100 with Harry being in the 70s for the season.

NJ6DMhy.jpg

What did I achieve from Harry. The quad, England caps and this.

qlxirDz.jpg

BYjFZjG.jpg

Thanks Ash. Spurs have a huge amount of games because of the UEFA cup. Make the final of that and all the cups and it's madness! Games every 2 games.

It was a difficult game to manage and I had to keep leaving Harry out of the team to get him to score again. I felt drained after the save was finished.

Nice going mate.Harry Kane huh?tottenham is Really lacking in the attacking department and I suggest Christien erikson should attempt goals rather than create them.And pls fix the links I can't see some pics.tnx

One would expect at least 1goal per game from this guy especially having a few outstanding AM's at the club.

Maybe have another go at it and try to outdo yourself?

I'm sure there's a few things you did along the way you wish you'd done differently. Or maybe not.

I always think back and analyze what foolishness I did to be in the mess I'm in now :lol:

Learning what players respond to media praise/ criticism can definitely produce better results that's for sure and if o tried again I know I could top his results (not the teams though).

I won't retry though as I like to give things a crack then move on.

Like you I also like using the original squads as much as possible or only add the guy(s) needed for the challenge.

There's so many nice short challenges at the moment will be difficult to make up my mind.