Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Ashez

Well guys the battle is about to kick-off! So it is time to discuss some battle tactics  :cool:

For the observant reader you will have probably already guessed the tactic the Lords of Vibe will use on their Epic journey.

Lords of Vibe tactic:

Ucxr9YF.jpg

Yes lads, it's the popular Black Pearl tactic. What are they crazy I hear you think? Such a young bunch and such and attacking formation… this can't be good :O

Although young and unproven in battle, the Lords of Vibe look :ph34r:  like a wise fellowship and are pouring over with confidence the will achieve glory!

But will this bravado result in stories of their bravery or  will their own foolishness result in the demise of the Lords of the Vibe? :rolleyes:

A warning to the Lords… as your epic journey progresses don’t lose your head in in the battle, but always keep an eye open to the future and use your experience wisely…  ;)

I played left back as well!

Thank you for you patients as well lads!

This is both exciting an scary for us at the same time. We really hope you enjoy the ride and we need as much feedback from you throughout the save. The first season is more like a beta an it will hopefully iron any bug or problems out we may find along the way.

Bonus Points!

A little while ago i requested some help in doing some things for this project and as you may know UKFootballScore jumped at the chance as he created this beautiful club logo for us to use

c9m24wrn.jpg

As a thank you to UK we offered him a choice of rewards, his options were a little experience boost, being made club captain or being first choice taker for either corners, free kicks or penalties. After some soul searching UK responded and decided to go for the free experience boost which he spent like this

Pace +4
Shooting +4
Dribbling +2

Some solid stat boost for his position which leaves our magical winger looking like this

07I82uR.jpg

Tasty! 

As you can see helping out around the site can be a great way to boost your player and the team so keep it in mind as i'm open to ideas on how you can boost your experience outside of the matches.

Announcement

We're finally ready! 

The first match updates will be posted during the weekend so please make sure you keep a close eye on this thread as we have something big coming your way!

Come on you Lords!

Really feel you could have added someone else into Dec's spot. Not that I don't want the big boss in the game, it's just that since he is busy and won't be involved that much someone else could join this adventure! Not asking for me lol really there are tons of active members who would tremendously enjoy the opportunity to play in this game. Anyways that's my slightly negative feedback on with the positive.

This game is really starting to kick off and I can't help but be excited. it's like going into uncharted territory with just a bow and arrow. Really anything can happen lol.

Well I won't say anything about Dec though but I think Eliseo has a point I mean I haven't experienced much things like this before but with FMH Vibe UT experience and watching Dec not getting involved, I can already agree with him. Dec will be less involved I mean he is really busy with the site and it's development. I am just saying no offense though. Tbh Dec knows better.

Tbf Dec has got involved in the UT he has the biggest squad probably haha

They've only done it like that because they wanted The GK to have better starting stats so didn't want anyone having an advantage in the game so it makes senses to me

I understand that feedback and I did expect it, however the keepers spot was never going to be available as we originally planned to use a real in game keeper.

A keeper full of ones would make this impossible, especially as we can't risk doing that poorly we're relegated as that would end the project right there.

As we said this is a completely new experience for us an we wasn't sure if having an active GK wouldn't work as would be losing every game at the start an they wouldn't be able to earn XP so they would be stuck on all 1s

This is a learning curve for us as well. We just felt it was the right thing to do when deciding to do this save.

In a way I feel honoured that people are annoyed that they are not in the save but at the same time I don't think there is any need to complain about our decision.

Dec was on the list to begin with an as the boss really has to make an Vibe squad as he is 'Vibe'.

An as always guys you could always start your own. An if this one is a success an I find it easy to do then I will definitely do another one.

I do like to think I do things in logical ways :P

The two decisions I was worried about was selecting the members involved and including Dec but I felt my reasons for it was just, granted it's far from ideal but I'm happy with the responses and with how well this has gone down. In an ideal world I'd have loved to include everyone but that's not realistic, especially as this is a complicated project that needs working out along the way. With every decisions I've/we've made along the way so far we have reasons that made us go that way and I've tried to cover them briefly as I don't really want to go into detail as to why I've done things this way as I feel it's fairly obvious but if anyone has any questions about my decisions I'll happily explain them a bit more.

If everything goes to plan it will be a lot easier to do again as we'll have the frame work in place, I've also already decided that once this is at it's fullest potential and we have everything worked out as best as we can ill put everything in a guide for others to use as a base.

So our journey begins!

Our story starts here with out 11 noble Lord's looking to take this English Footballing World by storm. The journey will be filled with its ups and down an great tales along the way.

The Lord's first venture to the City of Swindon to test there skills in a friendly.

VS Swindon

jBeuxe5.jpg

They say it's impossible but the Lord's still match on the the battle field.

We sent Gollum ahead an here is what he found

wtBfUVY.jpg

The battle

xhmIr5E.jpg67Zx6H6.jpg98jUX1H.jpg

We have things to work on

tlrMuo3.jpg

To be continued.....