Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Ashez

Mikes been busy, Prize has vanished (:P) and I've been having some family issues so I've not been able to get anywhere near my PC.

The Journey has been long and tough! will we get out alive! We need to get out, after all we have a match in soon and its still two days walk from here in the United realms of Newcastle. The army is weakened since we were caught by the Giant Goblins of Gill-Ing-Ham, attempting to rescue Scott. If we possibly get out he will surely owe us, his head was turned by the power of the Gill-Ing-Ham Goblins but he soon realised a huge problem with the situation, He wasn't a Goblin and they only wanted him for food!

He managed to send out a call to the Magicians Dove and that Dove led us to the Castle of Gill, could we find young Scott and negotiate with the King and return him to the noble squad? We hoped so.

It was dark, thankfully our Magician UKFS knew a 'see in the dark' spell so we were able to get the advantage on the Goblins. Little did we know that they were Nocturnal Goblins and could also see and saw us like it was in pure daylight! our plan had backfires massively.

We were all thrown into the dungeons without a second to lose! The Goblins were angry! What would they do to us? we'd have to find out and get out of here somehow……

……to be continued

I'm not going to beat around the bush so let's just be honest and say things as they are and I'll start by apologising about the delay and hold up.

The response to this has been fantastic but unfortunately I personally underestimated the amount of time and work this project would need, especially with having members part of my team who have busy schedules and other commitments like being on the staff team. Due to these commitments dedicating so much time to one idea on Vibe hinders us from what myself and Mike should be doing as staff (keeping the site afloat with content etc) and then real life commitments also make things tougher than they should be.

Due to this Mike has requested to step down from this project which is more than reasonable as he's put so much time and effort into this and in fairness I think we've both found it a bit of a burden. This obviously brings with it some issues as Mike was the one playing the save so we have a few options.

1. Scrap the idea completely

2. Someone replaces Mike

3. Scrap this and I'll help another team get the idea up and running (only involvement I'll have is with the set up and what we had planned etc, unless it's unwanted).

In short if anyone wants to be involved please personal message me and we can take things from there, it's rather sad seeing this collapse as it was an idea I had a lot of faith in but I'm glad it did well while it lasted.

I'd like to thank everyone involved and my team for getting it this far and proving that this type of idea has legs, especially Mike as this wouldn't have gone anywhere without him. Hopefully the idea isn't dead and we can find a way to keep it going be it this version or another but most importantly I'm sorry it only got this far.

Thanks again,

The RPG Experience Team.

Sad to see Mike step aside,you put a tremendous effort in Mike a shame you stepped aside :)

I'll replace Mike

Do you even play beyond 1 season :P

Um. Sorry to bump this. But I was pretty much enjoying this. Found this lying inactive on the forum. So did anyone pick up the save or has it been scrapped?

Scrapped unfortunately, I spoke to UK and after a brief discussion I wasn't confident that we wouldn't run into similar problems down the line and with the work the two of us do on the site already time would have been a real issue.