Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Ashez

The eleventh member has indeed been guessed correctly! I feel it's time to announce that the mystery member was picked to celebrate this fine game we love, so we've decided to include one of the games developers! However there is a slight twist as we've also decided to start and keep them on 1 stamina as away to honour the now famous bug! For more information now please check the spoiler as I understand some people will want to wait for the full reveal.

Jokes :D

Meet the Lord's

n4FVhTL.jpg

Here are the mighty warriors that hope to lead the Lord's of Vibe to win their most Epic battle of all time the UEFA Champions League.

The road will be a long and dangerous one with many twists and turns along the way.

Although they do not look like a champions league winning side just yet with each battle they will grow much stronger to reach their aim to take on the biggest tribes in England and Europe.

We hope you enjoy the ride!

Thief

Grave

hjwwkUp.jpg

Tank

FMHAberdeenfan

tvRMMT4.jpg

Guardian

LeeCutler

9jAkLEK.jpg

Warlock

Vcadu92

CttycPq.jpg

Enforcer

BatiGoal

1WgbPDZ.jpg

Archer

JustM1kePlays

Stn9RMf.jpg

Rogue

Scott

SkJmKK9.jpg

Magician

UKFootballscore

rWqE4nJ.jpg

Assassin

PriZe

d7oFgGm.jpg

Mercenary

Ashez

EEyB22n.jpg

After seeing those stats..let me adjust my (first season) expectations accordingly  :D

Ambition remains unchanged tho  :cool:

I'm ready!

What's the difference between Magican and Assasin as they are two very different things yet there the same position just the other side??

I think PriZe summed it up well in his write up but just in case you didn't get it here it is with added answers

Magician

The Magician is a mysterious member of the fellowship. He doesn’t look that impressive, and he has a tendency to stay out wide of the battle. However with his creativity and raw speed don’t be surprised to see him rush by to either make a winning move or goal = Winger

Assassin

A battlefield nightmare, a torn in the side, the Assassin changes faces when you don’t expect it. Surging around the field he will cut right in the heart of the battle to deliver that decisive blow or will mask the strategic movement of the mercenary. Speed and lethal shooting are his main weapons of choice = Inside Foward

The Mystery Player Revealed!

As hinted at during this experience a mystery player will be involved and it's now time to reveal who the brave warrior will be! Some of you have guessed and we've enjoyed some banter along the way but there was only ever one choice! The role in question is of Goalkeeper and who is that one person who has constantly saved us? Who is that one person who keeps pulling it out the top draw? Which member keeps us in line and bellows orders from his vantage point? As you've likely guessed the warrior in question is.......

xdPnnFb.png

That's right, the actual Lord Of Vibe has joined the ranks!!

As you can see though Dec has much better stats than the rest of the team and this is because he doesn't have the time to play along, due to that Mike will be controlling and upgrading Dec along the way but I am open to some special contests along our journey in which non-involved members can have a say in the development of our super shot stopper! Another reason for the keeper being somewhat decent from the start is to help us have an alright start to the save, we are using the place on the board unlockable but due to our starting position relegation would result in an unavoidable sacking which in turn would kill the save, it would have been nice to have the position open for another member but we decided early on this wouldn't be fair as we knew we wanted the keeper to have an advantage on the rest of the team for the reasons mentioned.

The company has even announced and the journey has been planned! This can only mean the greatest quest to ever be seen on Vibe is about to begin!

Come on Lords of Vibe!!

Fantastic stuff can't wait to get the ball rolling.

For those not directly involved I will still need your help and advice on 'winning' experience points and on what attributes to spend them on so pls stay tuned and pay close attention in case I miss something :cool:

Cheers my dear fanclub!

This looks insane, brilliant idea! Will be following very closely. So do you guys get your points constantly or do they come to you at the end of every level (season)?

This looks insane, brilliant idea! Will be following very closely. So do you guys get your points constantly or do they come to you at the end of every level (season)?

At first they'll be receiving their points to spend once a month until they get to a decent standard, at that point we'll try and spread it out more so we don't grow too fast and make the challenge too easy. Obviously this is the first time this sort of thing has been done so it will need some trail and error as well as feedback so please be involved and remember we're learning just as much as you guys :P