Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Hex Editor Tutorial : Swapping a reserves team into a higher league

Kun Aguero

Is it possible to create new league infrastructures using Hex

Not sure about that. Maybe ask vcadu92?

It would be good,surely everything on the game has some sort of code so if you could gain access to that then you could possibly edit it,where is the best place I can learn hex for FMH

You mean like stadium capacity?

You mean like stadium capacity?

No,right the premier league has 20 teams with Hex editing is it possible to have say 30 teams

Thanks a lot. That post in Tieba is just too brief for me, and he didn't teach us how to find the code. Maybe he thinks we can manage to do  it-_-#

Actually I exchange my reserves with the team I don't want to see,not just add my reserves to the league. That may be great to keep the structure of the league?

acf717f13c4bf41403dc0280c4072050.jpg

23 teams in VC South. It should be 22, I add a team into the league and the game can still run!

Can you add 30 and see how it runs please

23 teams in VC South. It should be 22, I add a team into the league and the game can still run!

In Brazil league?

Yes please :)

In Brazil league?

How many are there originally?

In Brazil league?

How many are there originally?

20 I belive

I've swapped my reserve team with a team in a serie c league, all works well until, three seasons later, I have the leagues with wrong number of teams, some with a team more others with a team less, and at the switch of the season I can't save my game because it crash at the load. So I can not play anymore. I did not make any changes to the game. I ask to sega support but no help from them. I'm very sad :( if someone want to try to restore the right number of team in the series I can send my working savegame before the switch of the season

Just tried adding 10 teams into the league, but the game crashed while I'm simulating pass the season. :( Seems like 10 teams is too much for the game.

That's a shame,Argentina league is now not possible to make as won't be current as there league has 30 teams now

Just tried adding 10 teams into the league, but the game crashed while I'm simulating pass the season. :( Seems like 10 teams is too much for the game.

That's a shame,Argentina league is now not possible to make as won't be current as there league has 30 teams now

Maybe make it 20?

Just tried adding 10 teams into the league, but the game crashed while I'm simulating pass the season.  :( Seems like 10 teams is too much for the game.

How have you done to add a team ?

I think the maximum should be24 teams in a league since there are no league in the game over 24 teams ;) and think about the calendar, with 30 teams, + cups it would not be possible to have 2 resting days between every match :)