Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Hex Editor Tutorial : Swapping a reserves team into a higher league

Kun Aguero

Hi fellow FMHVibe members.

This is a tutorial on how to use the Hex Editor to swap a reserves team into a higher league using Hex Editor. I will swap Juventus Reserves into Serie A in the following tutorial.

First Step :

First, download a Hex Editor. There's many Hex Editor out there, but I'm using HXD editor in the following tutorial.

Second Step :

Start the Hex Editor, and load your save file.

Third Step :

Search for the reserves team you want to swap by following the instructions below.

1. Search for text string instead of Hex values

QHKS2tv.png

Fourth Step :

After you get the location of the team you search for, find the following Hex values ( 00 FF FF ) which usually appears after a series of 0.

RWT9p7X.png

Fifth Step :

Replace the 00 FF FF into 00 13 00 which is the code of Serie A. ( League codes can be found beneath this OP )

8JhJ514.png

Sixth Step :

Find any other Serie A team that you want to send into Serie B and replace the 00 13 00 with 00 14 00 which is the code for Serie B

pFHofm6.png

Seventh Step :

Save the edited save file ( remember to backup first in case of any mistakes ), and start FMH 15, wait for next season as the Serie A fixtures are already set for the current season. Enjoy the Reserves Team playing in Serie A. Its first team will also be playing in the same league.

Caution : Use this at your own risk as this may ruin your save. Always remember to backup.

LR0mVB1.jpg

ZDVdeBZ.jpg

How to find league codes

First Step :

Open the competition.dat file in any database folder using Hex Editor

Second Step :

Search for the league you would like to find it's league code.

Third Step :

After located the league name, the sixth hex code before the league name hex code is the code of the league, which in the following screenshot, its 15, so the league code of the Scottish Premier League is 00 15 00 ( adding 00 before and after the number ).

Tgk1J45.png

League Codes For Famous League

Serie A --- 00 13 00

Serie B --- 00 14 00

Barclays Premier League --- 00 04 00

Sky Bet Championship --- 00 05 00

Liga BBVA --- 00 1B 00

Liga Adalante --- 00 1C 00

French Ligue 1 --- 00 08 00

French Ligue 2 --- 00 09 00

Bundesliga 1 --- 00 0D 00

Bundesliga 2 --- 00 0E 00

You can ask for other league codes.

Special thanks to a Chinese FMH fansite ( FMH TIEBA ) for the precious information.

Thanks for reading and hope this help.

Edited by Kun Aguero

How did you get so many leagues?

You can find it in competition.dat in the database file
Any possible tutorial for that?

sure, I will add it in the OP

OP updated with tutorial on finding league codes

How did you get so many leagues?

You can find it in competition.dat in the database file
Any possible tutorial for that?

sure, I will add it in the OP

OP updated with tutorial on finding league codes

I think he thinks Serie D playable which is not the case isn't it ?

Good guide :)

I have always wanted to play as Liverpool with the reserves in the vanarama north but just cant get my head around the hex editor. Is it possible to do this with a changes txt?

I have always wanted to play as Liverpool with the reserves in the vanarama north but just cant get my head around the hex editor. Is it possible to do this with a changes txt?

I think it is possible. Why not use the PGE or SE?

Ah I don't have access to a pc so that would be impossible. I've successfully moved first teams using changes txts but it wont work with reserve teams.

Ah I don't have access to a pc so that would be impossible. I've successfully moved first teams using changes txts but it wont work with reserve teams.

Are there any players in the reserved team?

No, hex can't do that. PGE can do that.

If I swap my second team with a team in a playable league or in a not playable league, it's the same for improving of my players?

If I swap my second team with a team in a playable league or in a not playable league, it's the same for improving of my players?
It can if you place them into a playable league.

It can if you place them into a playable league.
I will try, thanks!

Hello,

Is it necessary that i remove one team from the league that i put my reserve team into?

For ex. you inserted juventus reserves into serie A and transfered one serie A team to serie B.

But then you didnt remove one team from serie B? So i guess its ok with one more team in a league then the original setup?

Hello,

Is it necessary that i remove one team from the league that i put my reserve team into?

For ex. you inserted juventus reserves into serie A and transfered one serie A team to serie B.

But then you didnt remove one team from serie B? So i guess its ok with one more team in a league then the original setup?

I think as long as you didn't play in Serie B, its ok for the league setup.